Really?First of all, this guy's awful, he's in the bottom 5% of the league.Second of all, as soon as he hit a couple of shots in the first half I knew Dallas was in trouble. I've seen it many times from him, he has a good couple minutes and the rest of the game he thinks he's Chris Paul or Steve Nash and nobody else ever sees the ball.

Really?First of all, this guy's awful, he's in the bottom 5% of the league.Second of all, as soon as he hit a couple of shots in the first half I knew Dallas was in trouble. I've seen it many times from him, he has a good couple minutes and the rest of the game he thinks he's Chris Paul or Steve Nash and nobody else ever sees the ball.
capt.5563dcd3ef7c4efa8ea41740fdc8e058.knicks_trail_blazers_basketball_pda107.jpgDon't look Travis, they aren't talking about you!

We had a guy on our mens league team who was like that. He'd hit like 4 straight threes in warmups and 3 or 4 of us would just look at each other and shake our heads, kinowing this was a horrendous sign once the game began.