I get Rob in the first round?! One of us has to goooooI knew you hated Brits. Well I left you a comment on Facebook. Sure Rob will do the same. Oh, wait...:club:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i draw chrozzo first round????????gallo, any tips on how i dodge this bullet?
pics wont hurt :ts
I get Rob in the first round?! One of us has to goooooI knew you hated Brits. Well I left you a comment on Facebook. Sure Rob will do the same. Oh, wait...:club:
LOL. I saw it at first and I was like, well at least only one Brit going on to the second round!
oierjfoisdjgsjdigjkdsrgjdklgkfdrigged imo
i concede my first round match v. mark, geez he even got his first name put in instead of his sn. rigged.
<<<<on superhugeallconsuming LFT because kurt got a higher seed than him in ANYTHING, MUCH LESS AN EVALUATION OF PERSONAL AWESOMENESS
Don't forget, I also got my first name put in there! Apparently that makes me a favorite! lol.
So let me get this right...this is a BFF bracket to see who is RDog's BFF, yet RDog is in the bracket?[x] FAIL
lol no1 said it was rdog's bff bracket.[x] double FAIL
So let me get this right...this is a BFF bracket to see who is RDog's BFF, yet RDog is in the bracket?[x] FAIL
lol no1 said it was rdog's bff bracket.[x] double FAIL
You obviously didn't read the other thread
you obviously didn't read the op
Since RDog won't do one, I've decided to do my own bff bracket.Post here if you want to be considered.
lolWho's Matty Biggz?
I dunno ihs SN here but I have him on the facebook for some reason.Where are the results
i have booobiesssssthat shoudl count for something
I am sure I have bigger ones, but it still does not give me a hells chance against pocktdeuces.Help, I need a coach lol
I am sure I have bigger ones, but it still does not give me a hells chance against pocktdeuces.Help, I need a coach lol
If you promise not to post for 3 months I'll put in a good word for you.I'm a 16 seed? Are you high? I'll kill you.