Gg Acid Knight

jordiepop too slow to post the news so I guess I have to. Acid knight is officially busto cause he just got himself engaged to a super awesome gymnast dancer.gg bankroll hahahhaa<3Mark

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a gymnastics dancer like a person who does intreprative dance?Cause I need someone to esplain that interpretive dance, cause all I intrepret is that some people have too much time and their hands and spandex in their closet.Oh and congrats, we'll miss you at the golf tourny

Wait, so she yes?Really?Matt told me he was proposing a few weeks back but told me not to tell Zach because he couldn't keep a secret. LOL.

jordiepop too slow to post the news so I guess I have to. Acid knight is officially busto cause he just got himself engaged to a super awesome gymnast dancer.gg bankroll hahahhaa<3Mark
ttiuwHBCDGp(Hawaii bikini clad dancer/gymnast)ggglTIDall that congrats
lol he told me he was gonna get engaged before he left and i said. "ONE TIME LET HER SAY YES" and he said. "i have a pretty good read that she's going to"congrats bud.
I told Shan a few days ago and was like: oh man im glad I can finally tell you because I've had to keep the secret for a while. She says: I had a feeling they were coming back engaged.I guess you can't go to hawaii with your gf without the whole world thinking you're coming back engaged :)Mark

Sweet! Congrats AK on getting engaged!I was going to post something witty, but then I realized that I had forgotten to refuel my dry wit reserve this morning, so I'm running dangerously close to empty.