I was expecting this to be a 3 year old thread from when TJ was a forum donk.I am pleasantly surprised

I know you are trying to get into NL cash and I'm not sure if playing this limit has anything to do with that.If you are trying to learn the mechanics of the game, I wouldn't really playing anything smaller than .10/.25.Playing 1cent 2cent is really pointless.

I know you are trying to get into NL cash and I'm not sure if playing this limit has anything to do with that.If you are trying to learn the mechanics of the game, I wouldn't really playing anything smaller than .10/.25.Playing 1cent 2cent is really pointless.
this is a real post, amirite?
lolll
nice post.
lol at being at the cool table.. I dont even talk to that many people from fcp, and i rarely even post.
That's the definition of "cool" right there.