Umm Did This Guy Admit To Cheating Or Is He Just Really Stupid?

[x] against rules[x] stupid[?] cheatingI generally assume people are stupid well before they type anything into the chat window. Bit harsh to call it cheating as such.

I could care less if multiple people play on the same account, its different than having more than one account or ZeeJustin style of having multiple entries into the same tournament. Definitely against the rules, but nothing I would get worked up about.So yes, i guess he really is that stupid.

I could care less if multiple people play on the same account, its different than having more than one account or ZeeJustin style of having multiple entries into the same tournament. Definitely against the rules, but nothing I would get worked up about.So yes, i guess he really is that stupid.
No, and you should care. If I see someone playing HU and write notes on them, and have their stats and ranges figured out, then come on the next day and his style of play has completely changed, is this fair for me?
Definitely against the rules and kinda bugs me. I don't know if I would call it cheating though.
We used to call it dreamclowningtill he/they went busto
[x] people are stupid
FYP
We used to call it dreamclowningtill they went busto
FYP for efficiency.
who do you think you are to decide what is thread-worthy and what isn't!?
[x] Reply-worthy[ ] DRAMA-BOMB[X] HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sorry I had to yell so loud, but you see, I'M A WIDE-MOUTHED FROG. :club: