Need Fm Transmitter For Ipod Itouch 2nd Gen

The key to getting a good fm transmitter is getting one that can go outside the FM band. My Ford Windstar's digit tuner will go down to 87.7... most cars only go down to 87.9, and I believe that the lowest any FM station can legally be is 88.1. I set my FM transmitter on 87.9 and never have any interference anywhere.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it work better than the other FM transmitters?
No, I don't think it works better necessarily but it works just as well as the Monster one I had. What pushes it over the edge is it has dual functionality. You can use it with any FM transmitter which means not just the car but you can use it in the house through your home stereo. It just needs to be near the FM receiver you're using and tuned to the same frequency.Plus it has a remote so I can put my ipod in the console when I'm driving and keep the remote a little handier.
No, I don't think it works better necessarily but it works just as well as the Monster one I had. What pushes it over the edge is it has dual functionality. You can use it with any FM transmitter which means not just the car but you can use it in the house through your home stereo. It just needs to be near the FM receiver you're using and tuned to the same frequency.Plus it has a remote so I can put my ipod in the console when I'm driving and keep the remote a little handier.
noted