Daniel On High Stakes Poker?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if he taped that for this year? I know his face is shown on the commercials but everything I can find on the 'net doesnt list him..anyone know???Thanks

Thankfully for everyone, it is. In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past few years, GSN’s High Stakes Poker is a televised high-stakes cash game with $300/$600 and an ante of $100. This season the minimum buy-in has been doubled to $200,000.The line-ups for each day of filming have also been announced. Phil Laak, Doyle Brunson and Tom Dwan will play among the eight on the first day; Laak will return for Day 2 alongside
Daniel Negreanu
, Patrik Antonius, Joe Hachem, Howard Lederer and Antonio Esfandiari. On the final day Dwan returns alongside Dario Minieri, Barry Greenstein, Ziigmund, Brunson, Negreanu and David Benyamine.

http://www.bluffeurope.com/poker-news/en/H...h-1st_4162.aspx

What is the deal with PS pulling their pros from PAD? Has something changed from last year?

[PokerStars] told its players that they would not be participating in the show anymore, including players the likes of Daniel Negreanu, Barry Greenstein, Chad Brown, Vanessa Rousso, Boris Becker, Joe Hachem and Greg Raymer. According to WickedChopsPoker, “The reason: the way Full Tilt Poker, who underwrites the production of Poker After Dark, markets the show internationally.”Full Tilt does not become an apparent theme to U.S. poker buffs that view the show, most likely because the internet poker room wishes to avoid publicly announcing that it illegally accepts U.S. wagers. However, according to PokerStars, offshore broadcasts carry a more branded version of the program.

http://pokerintensity.com/news_dtls.php?news_id=469

PAD in the UK is broadcast as something ridiculous as FULL TILT PRESENTS - POKER AFTER DARK - PLAY WITH THE PROS and the logo and ads are all over it during commercial lead ins/outs.Anyone know who in the UK will be showing HSP?

[PokerStars] told its players that they would not be participating in the show anymore, including players the likes of Daniel Negreanu, Barry Greenstein, Chad Brown, Vanessa Rousso, Boris Becker, Joe Hachem and Greg Raymer. According to WickedChopsPoker, “The reason: the way Full Tilt Poker, who underwrites the production of Poker After Dark, markets the show internationally.”Full Tilt does not become an apparent theme to U.S. poker buffs that view the show, most likely because the internet poker room wishes to avoid publicly announcing that it illegally accepts U.S. wagers. However, according to PokerStars, offshore broadcasts carry a more branded version of the program.

http://pokerintensity.com/news_dtls.php?news_id=469

So what's better for marketing?Not being there and letting FullTilt get near dominance?Or having PokerStars players challenge them on their 'home' turf and win?
Here's a little teaser for the upcoming season, including an interesting hand:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YrnSDehsBI...re=channel_page
looooooooooolI officially love you for posting that. Laak tilts the crap outta me. I laughed more than EsfandiariWeeeeeeee :club::ts
Anyone know who in the UK will be showing HSP?
Pokertube ftw.
PAD in the UK is broadcast as something ridiculous as FULL TILT PRESENTS - POKER AFTER DARK - PLAY WITH THE PROS and the logo and ads are all over it during commercial lead ins/outs.
Nope. It's (at least was very recently) shown on Challenge TV, never used to have any stupid adverts apart from the ones I assume would air in the states to. High Stakes Poker was also shown on Challenge, but I only ever saw like series 1 on there.
Nope. It's (at least was very recently) shown on Challenge TV, never used to have any stupid adverts apart from the ones I assume would air in the states to. High Stakes Poker was also shown on Challenge, but I only ever saw like series 1 on there.
PAD is on Setanta most night - although last night I noticed Setanta Ireland was just showing it as Poker After Dark on the EPG.

I hope that Daniel starts to smack everyone around, but watching Dwan was a real treat, no? Watching him and Ilari play live is so much fun.

• 1 month later...

Yet another stupid question from me but this past Sunday on HSP. After Daniel left they cut back after commercial and Eli was talking about someone leaving and then Doyle said "he's the biggest baby I know" or something to that affect. Do you think they were talking about Daniel or someone else? I didnt catch a name at all...but Daniel was stuck quite a bit wasnt he? Shouldnt he be allowed to end the session?

After Daniel left they cut back after commercial and Eli was talking about someone leaving and then Doyle said "he's the biggest baby I know" or something to that affect. Do you think they were talking about Daniel or someone else? I didnt catch a name at all...but Daniel was stuck quite a bit wasnt he? Shouldnt he be allowed to end the session?
Pretty sure they weren't talking about Daniel. Eli was talking about another game he was in with John Hennigan, although I don't think Doyle was referring to him either.
yeah, as far as i am aware DN did quit. I watched the ep 6 where he lost the pot and left. He has been unlucky these days in HST. :club:
Yes he did leave. I heard someone say after you lose 500k you can quit. and i doubt he is broke unless someone is staking him since he has been playing more live poker these days it seems. he was at beligio last week playing.