Ripleys Believe It Or Not!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weed parafanalia (sP) is not illegal to sell.
Have you been in a head shop before? If you mention the word weed you get tossed. It is sold for "tobacco" and not for weed.
Have you been in a head shop before? If you mention the word weed you get tossed. It is sold for "tobacco" and not for weed.
Yea I have, and they were also located in Canada where those retarded rules do not exist.
details?
Haha nothing really.I was in a head shop with a couple of friends and I asked the owner of the shop where the bong section was.It was this old crazy looking middle eastern dude. He says (in a heavy accent):"Bongs? What is this bongs? I sell water pipes for tobacco use only. You understand? TOBACCO! Now get out!"My friends and I just burst out laughing and walked out.But yea most young dudes working in head shops are cool with the lingo. Its usually the old folks who you gotta be careful with.
ya i prob can put in 2-3 hrs tonight let me know
where you at in the world yo?im on the east coast and am watching 24 tonight w/ the wife.not sure what's gonna go down with her tonight...you wanna try and do something around 11pm EST? i'll post back here if it's a no go...if not tonight tho i def can tomorrow
where you at in the world yo?im on the east coast and am watching 24 tonight w/ the wife.not sure what's gonna go down with her tonight...you wanna try and do something around 11pm EST? i'll post back here if it's a no go...if not tonight tho i def can tomorrow
ORLY