Ripleys Believe It Or Not!

My wife went the cookie route at our Super Bowl party. She had never touched the stuff before. She regretted it, very much so. I had had a whole bottle of tequila, so I wasn't much help. She was crying and shit, and I was basically passed out.... we have great Super Bowl parties.
yeah, one guy who had never had weed ended up doing the funky chicken face down in the potato salad, and we had to call an ambulance for him. meanwhile his 80yr old mother was visiting from Ireland and I tried to keep her company while her son ostensibly was dying on the floor of the living room, with hilarious results. some 40yr old jukebox hero was puking over the balcony railing from trying to show off how many cookies he could handle, and the downstairs neighbours ended up in the hospital too (3 people total) from the cookies. it was a hell of a BBQ.
  • Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl. I did the brownie thing for my Super Bowl this year! It definitely is a different kind of high, but I handled mine nicely. Was without a doubt the most I've ever enjoyed a football game, too. Most of my friends just passed out early without too much in the way of shenanigans, just like more intense highs than normal.But for anyone who hasn't tried weed and would like to, I'd definitely suggest trying it out. Do it with a few friends who's company you enjoy, make sure to smoke enough to get high, but not enough to be super stoned and make sure to have a funny movie and some junkfood around. If you don't like it after that, just quit.Oh and Jordo I don't think OP reads this thread anymore. You might want to PM him.

Lawl. I did the brownie thing for my Super Bowl this year! It definitely is a different kind of high, but I handled mine nicely. Was without a doubt the most I've ever enjoyed a football game, too. Most of my friends just passed out early without too much in the way of shenanigans, just like more intense highs than normal.But for anyone who hasn't tried weed and would like to, I'd definitely suggest trying it out. Do it with a few friends who's company you enjoy, make sure to smoke enough to get high, but not enough to be super stoned and make sure to have a funny movie and some junkfood around. If you don't like it after that, just quit.Oh and Jordo I don't think OP reads this thread anymore. You might want to PM him.
I'll try it at the FCP get together this year in Vegas as long as nobody fondles me inappropriately. Actually, check that, fondling would be a requirement, just don't leave me at Bills to get jumped in the Elevator.
I'm sure there's only 3 or 4 people you think are experts at HU and are entitled to give opinions. Sorry. I'm aware it would be a good idea to game select looking for REGULAR gambler type fish with only 1 buyin. This match had a bit more behind it. If you can't differentiate between a forum grudge match, and trolling for fish on payday, then you need to step your thinking up a level. Did you even watch the match in question?
Like I stated before. The way you made your initial statements, you implied your statements as fact. If you are going to make a statement like "nice game selection," where is the opinion there?Also, when one of the players in a forum grudge match IS a fish, why would you need to differentiate your thinking?And LOL @ you saying I need to step up my thinking a level. Do you even play poker?Edit: It's also worth mentioning that sometimes a great source of profit can come from some donk that thinks he's a lot better than he is and is willing to play a specially arranged match.
Also, this thread is much much better when people are talking about weed.
QFTAm too mashed to find and bump the weed thread - so, keep the recipes coming.

sorry for starting shit in here...well further escalating it. do i get something for mentioning weed first??

i would just like to make clear that one of the main principles by which i live has been verified in this thread:pot can make pretty much any fight go away, in some manner or another.
THIS
I hope so. A little marijuana could kill all this drama so quickly.
THIS 2
What credentials do you have for judging skill in a HU match? How was it a lose/lose spot?What credentials do you have for making the first statement? How would the first "realization" make you better? What proof do you have that OP was better than him?Edit: Also what are your poker credentials? I'm interested in knowing what level of thinking you are on.
The only thing I will say here is how many of you criticize your favorite sports star or favorite sports team? What credentials does anybody have to be able to do that? Sportswriters do that all the time...it is their job...and pretty much most of them do not have the playing credentials to be able criticize any pro athlete's playing ability.
Loool nice work Cappy!
Winner winner chicken dinner for Cappy.So is this gay drama over with?rodney_king.jpg
The only thing I will say here is how many of you criticize your favorite sports star or favorite sports team? What credentials does anybody have to be able to do that? Sportswriters do that all the time...it is their job...and pretty much most of them do not have the playing credentials to be able criticize any pro athlete's playing ability.
I don't. I criticize the people that criticize Donovan McNabb. I sympathized with T.O. I'm from Philadelphia and I hate retarded Philadelphia sports fans.You can't compare sportswriters to amateur poker players. That analogy is not even close. It's also worth saying that poker is a lot more complex than other "sports." Sportswriters and sports fans can generally comprehend the subtleties of a sports game. An amateur poker player is really never going to understand the subtleties of poker, and isn't going to understand the decisions of a professional (thus the professional's skill allows them to profit from the amateur).
I don't. I criticize the people that criticize Donovan McNabb. I sympathized with T.O. I'm from Philadelphia and I hate retarded Philadelphia sports fans.You can't compare sportswriters to amateur poker players. That analogy is not even close. It's also worth saying that poker is a lot more complex than other "sports." Sportswriters and sports fans can generally comprehend the subtleties of a sports game. An amateur poker player is really never going to understand the subtleties of poker, and isn't going to understand the decisions of a professional (thus the professional's skill allows them to profit from the amateur).
I see your points but don't necessarily agree fully with the point that the analogy is not even close. Was just playing a little devil's advocate. BONG IT UP ONE TIME!!! Okay, maybe twice.
My roommate made a very effective waterless gravity bong today... it. is. fantastic.
show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints (damn i wish i knew how to post photos)no but seriously,gimmie a rundown on how its made please
show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints (damn i wish i knew how to post photos)no but seriously,gimmie a rundown on how its made please
We call 'em Chutes, here.But it's all the same no matter what you call it.His dryer duct hose is longer than I use. After 35 years of burning, I just don't have the lung capacity as you pups do. IMO, my stash last longer with a Chute vs. twisting.