Will It Work? You Decide.....

If you are better than 99.7% of the other players, use good bankroll management, play between 50 and 100 $10 tournaments per day (or perhaps 1,000 hands), you have about a 75% chance of getting there in 6 months.But you seem much more likely to be the guy who will deposit $50, and then take most of your bankroll to the next table, each time you move up in limits. So, unless you are the luckiest person in the entire world (of course you are), you will most likely make a lot of $50 deposits deposits in the next 6 months. And if you're really, really, really lucky, you just might hit your goal with one of those deposits.Believe it or not, this is not a sarcastic reply. Read about Chris Ferguson's $0 to $10,000 challenge. But of course, you're better than Chris and bankroll management is for weak donkeys. Ok, that sentence was very sarcastic.In spite of everything I just said, I wish you the best of luck. Blog about your progress. I'd be very interested.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is most everyone glazing over the fact that he is claiming getting quads over quaded within his first hands as a poker player? 1. I do not believe this even for a little bit2. If you were good enough to accompish this goal, you would realize how ridiculous your quad vs. quad claim is.3. I have no choice but to brand myself LEVELED.4. If, by chance, you are being serious, let me be the first to give it to you honestly- Don't try it because you will lose it. Not trying to be a dick, but if you do decide to go forth, HU4Rollz?

if he actually sticks to decent BR management rules and has even 1/4 of a brain he should be able to figure out how to beat the lowest limits. the next step up will be a little tough. this is like 1/2 limit and $50 and $100nl/pl games. the games start to change here and you need to table select and play much better.the next step is where most people get stuck. 2/4-5/10 limit and 1/2-3/6nl/pl. there is a bad rake trap on the limit side and on the big bet side the play here can get really tough. so on the stipulation that he is conservative with his BR management and he puts in a lot of hard work I give him 75% to get past the first step35% to get past the second step<10% to get to the third step or beyond. some people will feel i am being pretty generous. probably i am. this is the harsh reality of how hard it is to make money playing poker. sorry.

At that pace only like 310 hours to go.
so are you really saying 75k in 310hours wouldn't be a good rate?...lol
Made 3 deposits or so lifetime, and your favourite game is HORSE?That's like a toddler taking it's first steps and saying it's favourite thing is to do a ****ing Riverdance
also looooool a this^^^^^^
If you can find better poker guidance that in that video , I'll be surprised.
[x] Highwaystar surprised.
Made 3 deposits or so lifetime, and your favourite game is HORSE?That's like a toddler taking it's first steps and saying it's favourite thing is to do a ****ing Riverdance
^^^^^im actually in stitches right now!!! LMFAO!!but on a serious note,you should just go for it,who cares if u fail,atleast u tried
You should try it by playing HU on FTP.If you need help, just PM me when you are about to start playing and I'll see what I can do.
Lol, i wish more people said stuff that like. Helpful :club: :DTeach me?!! haha, jk. XD
so are you really saying 75k in 310hours wouldn't be a good rate?...lol
$80*310=~25k obv being sarcastic, figured s/w was not needed in this thread. so off his $75 initial deposit he made $80 in an hour. gonna go out on a limb and say BR management is not part of the plan.but yah obv if he could keep up $80/hour thats a sick win rate for what he is playing. likelihood of this though is ~0.

Ha guys, so i started posting the other day. I am very new to blogging and posting this was my first go to be honst. And to be honest this is my last post. The reason for this is because posting in a forum has been by far the most negative experience i have ever been though. I post a challenge i am trying to do and so many plp put me down and said it cant be done and put me down about it. Everytime i posted people just look for the first op to put me down. I HATE posting. If you want to put me down go for it. BUT i am never posting again i have better things to do. just ask yourself if you have any friends and if you have anything better to do... but go for itxxx