Bubble Spinner

Word it's good.The first major goal you should have is to clear the board...it's difficult but doable. The 2nd time through you get 2x for every bubble you burst. I won't post my high score yet but I will say I have definitely not come close to making it to a 3rd board.

I also got addicted to this a while ago. I got up to 4000 maybe even 5000 points once. I was at 5x i believe.
Really? Jesus chris, that is a whole new level of addiction that I am not willing to seek haha

Fun!And hurray for learning you could bounce the bubbles off the side. That didn't take me 3 attempts to figure that out honestly...

Really? Jesus chris, that is a whole new level of addiction that I am not willing to seek haha
I lied...I officially assraped this game.bubblespin-1.jpg

i couldn't break 1000 lol. i just can't really get into it. It's like there is some trick I'm missing. It's also not very excited =(.

Fun!And hurray for learning you could bounce the bubbles off the side. That didn't take me 3 attempts to figure that out honestly...
^^^^This
i couldn't break 1000 lol. i just can't really get into it. It's like there is some trick I'm missing. It's also not very excited =(.
^^^^And thisWTF?!!

Wifey showed me this one and said she wasn't paying any attention whatsoever to the color coming next. I think this is a big mistake and probably one of the big "secrets" people aren't using.You have to know what is coming next and what shot you want to take next before you take your current one. You are often faced with a lot of choices; you can decide to try and take a shot far to one side and make the wheel spin a lot, or you could decide to angle it off a wall to not spin it far in that direct (just some examples). But you should always use that next color and the board layout to plan what your next shot will be.Also, if you haven't noticed. Once you eliminate a color it is gone. So if you are at 2x-4x points and get a board down to 3 colors, you can pretty easily stay there for an hour and rack up 20-30K points (but this gets kind of boring to do).Once I realized I could score 50K if I wanted to I lost my true addiction...but every now and then when i'm bored I play for a bit to see how high I can get the multiplier. Haven't made it past 5x so far.

bubblespinn.jpgMy head hurts. And when I look at this white screen I still see colored balls (hold the jokes). I hope I can say I am finally done with this game!

I fell asleep. That's the same music they play when I get a massage.I'll have to mute to play.

wtf... whats the key to getting past 150 pts?
Well you see....the color of the ball you are shooting has to land adjacent to two or more others balls with the same color...Does that help?