This Seems Like A Very Bad Way To Convince Me..

Have you ever been frustrated when a Communist argues that none of the examples of Communism are really Communism? I feel you're engaging in the same semantic shell game.
I believe this is talking about a womans conduct during worship. There are definitely established roles of men and women when it comes to this. That doesn't make a woman more or less, it just gives each a place. I have never had an issue with this and always saw women treated with the utmost respect.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although some of us are a little po'd about women making us miss out on the garden....come on, a naked woman telling us to eat an apple, we didnt stand a chance

Have you ever been frustrated when a Communist argues that none of the examples of Communism are really Communism? I feel you're engaging in the same semantic shell game.
I quoted that chapter to refute Brvhrt's assertion. Do you agree with Brvhrt when he says, "But what the Bible says is all that matters.... and the God of the Bible makes it clear that males and females are totally equal."?
I was not clear in my post and I apologize. Males and females are TOTALLY equal in value. However, their roles are different. Those verses you highlighted are the proof that a church with a woman pastor is not following the Bible.
  • 8 months later...
Mohammed himself had had 13 wives. Sets kind of a different example from Jesus or the Buddha.
...and one of them was 8 years old.
  • 2 weeks later...
The thing is that it's much more a cultural issue than a Religious one. The thought process that dehumanizes Women sweeps across all religions in certain regions but due to the anti-Muslim political climate that is current we choose to focus on the religious aspect when it`s a Muslim.While it's true that Religion and Culture are intertwined I would argue that the negative aspects of some cultures have infected Islam and used Religion as an excuse for their anti-Women attitudes and actions.
please. muslim culture is 95% religion, being generous. That is a culture completely centered on religion, which is the problem. So yes, the problem is muslim culture, but that culture is dominated by religion. To try to separate the two is ridiculous. the problem is that people are too multiculturalist and racist to be objective and say "hey, this culture, dominated by their religion, is evil and harmful, and needs to be spoken out against."this is not an isolated incident.and for what its worth christian culture needs to go as well, though they havent been as bad lets be honest.
and for what its worth christian culture needs to go as well, though they havent been as bad recently lets be honest.
fyp. rest of your post is bullcrap.