I Know I Screwed This Up - But How?

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com661970.gifMP ($116.70)Button ($78.80)Hero (SB) ($99.15)BB ($90.70)UTG ($75.65)Preflop: Hero is SB with 3heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Kclub.gif, 10diamond.gif1 fold, MP calls $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.50, BB checksFlop: ($3) 10spade.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 5spade.gif(3 players)Hero bets $2.85, BB calls $2.85, MP calls $2.85Turn: ($11.55) 2heart.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP bets $11, Hero calls $11, BB calls $11River: ($44.55) 9club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, MP checksTotal pot: $44.55 | Rake: $2

Shouldn't you be the one protecting your hand of top two on the turn, or is this a spew? Maybe the lack of draws make this a check. River is probably a check regardless of turn play, I don't know whether I could call a bet there as it depends on the villains.

Please to be betting the turn. You likely have the best hand, but there are a lot of terrible rivers for you. You don't want to give free cards.If you know MP3 is LAG then I don't mind checkraising and getting it in, but other than that I just default to bet bet bet.

i hate doing it because you're going to be oop on the river, but if you can call MPs bet on the turn why can't you c/r it?
I would make that play for sure. It should help you get your stack in ahead and put the squeeze on the BB and probably get it heads up in most cases no?

And I started that session swearing to myself I would not play weak hands from the blinds...My turn c/c was for pot control - I wanted to get to show down without putting a ton of money. I guess I was scared of getting raised off my hand if I lead out. So that's the reason, whether it was a good one or not...

And I started that session swearing to myself I would not play weak hands from the blinds...My turn c/c was for pot control - I wanted to get to show down without putting a ton of money. I guess I was scared of getting raised off my hand if I lead out. So that's the reason, whether it was a good one or not...
B- thinking :club: i make checks like this in position not only for pot control but also to induce bluffs on the river. the two stipulations are that my opponent has to be aggressive enough to fire at most rivers and i need a reason to think i could be behind, might be ahead, but can catch up if im behind but wont have odds to draw if i get c/red. hows that for a sentence? any english teach worth their salt would give me a d at least :ts