First Time To Vegas

Going to Vegas Thursday night til Monday finally legal. Just turned 21 a week ago and this will be the second time I will have been to Vegas but the first time being legal. Anyone got any tips/ideas for what poker rooms being the best/softest and any places I should check out or eat at?Also anyone else gonna be in Vegas this weekend?Edit: I am also a great beer pong player, anyone know of any side action or bets that can be made on the Beer Pong table at O'Shea's or anywhere else in Vegas?

Going to Vegas Thursday night til Monday finally legal. Just turned 21 a week ago and this will be the second time I will have been to Vegas but the first time being legal. Anyone got any tips/ideas for what poker rooms being the best/softest and any places I should check out or eat at?Also anyone else gonna be in Vegas this weekend?
Happy Birthday!!Good Luck!!TID!!WIN!! :club::ts:4h
Going to Vegas Thursday night til Monday finally legal. Just turned 21 a week ago and this will be the second time I will have been to Vegas but the first time being legal. Anyone got any tips/ideas for what poker rooms being the best/softest and any places I should check out or eat at?Also anyone else gonna be in Vegas this weekend?
I think the poker room softness is based on what games you are playing. I played mostly 1/2 2/5NL and enjoyed Bellagio, Ventian, and Planet Hollywood. I dunno if those games are the softest, but bellagio was pretty solid and always busy, venitian was a reallll nice room, and planet hollywood was a great drinking/messing around room.My other to do's: Drink at O'sheas (and anywhere else), bet sports, hit the Rhino and Sapphire, have fun.GL--rizzo
I think the poker room softness is based on what games you are playing. I played mostly 1/2 2/5NL and enjoyed Bellagio, Ventian, and Planet Hollywood. I dunno if those games are the softest, but bellagio was pretty solid and always busy, venitian was a reallll nice room, and planet hollywood was a great drinking/messing around room.My other to do's: Drink at O'sheas (and anywhere else), bet sports, hit the Rhino and Sapphire, have fun.GL--rizzo
Ya that was one other thing I forgot to mention. Not to brag or sound too overconfident, but I am an amazing Beer Pong player and was wondering if it's common or possible to get side bets or anything like that playing Beer Pong at O'Shea's cuz I heard it's the big thing there now.
Ya that was one other thing I forgot to mention. Not to brag or sound too overconfident, but I am an amazing Beer Pong player and was wondering if it's common or possible to get side bets or anything like that playing Beer Pong at O'Shea's cuz I heard it's the big thing there now.
Don't know if you can wager it, im sure someone there will bet you on it. I think you just pay a fee and then get free pitchers for beer pong. It was fun, I did that for a few hours...-rizzoP.S....they have a beer pong tourney, in vegas, every year if you are that good.

i just got back... stayed at the Wynn...u have to play at their poker room once to check out it for the cocktail waitresses if nothing else. The 1/3 game is much softer than 2/5 usually. didnt play anywhere else.Went to the club at the encore. Only go if you win. I knew someone so got free cover, but I hear it costs 50$ to get in. Drinks were 12-15 each also. It was a sick club though.Have fun, gl.

Poker rooms @ Bellagio Ceasers VenitianNightclubs: Pure @ Caesers Mix @ Mandalay BayStrip Clubs: Seamless and Rhinno (Make sure to get free admission from a cab driver)other fun spots: NYNY Bar at times square (piano bar), Irish pub, and ROK (rock and roll bar)

Me and pt special will own you and a partner of your choosing at beer pong. 100% fact.
Yea illegal partner, he can just reach across the table and drop the ball straight down into the cup
Ive been there but the last time was when I was 11 years old. The new york new york arcade was badass though!
It took me 4 bucks in quarters before I realized the 'Wheel of Fortune' game in the NYNY arcade was rigged :club:. A curse on these guys for stealing quarters from children :ts.
I will be out there Thursday through Sunday night also. All of the action is at the Venetian right now with the Deep Stack Series.
explain more plz...
[/b]explain more plz...
i played in 2 340$ of them. Im sure they have details on their site. In mine we started with 12k and blinds went up every 40 mins, startign at 25/50. They had some good levels like 300/600 that you dont see often live, but I didnt make it anywhere near deep in ether of the tourneys.
[/b]explain more plz...
Deep Stack tourney series, so then you get a lot of cash game action as people bust out of the tournies.Normally, V games are a bit tougher than average, but so much depends on the specific table you draw.If you want weak games, nice places to go are like IP, MGM, Flamingo and some of the smaller rooms. IP is great to get some drinks and play lots of drunks at night, MGM is weak in general, but will always be weaker at night with all the younger club types that stay there. Flamingo is just weak in general. I lost like 600 or so there in like 90 minutes one night, and it was never because they were playing better... if I had more on me, I'd have been buying in all night. But I left more money at the hotel. I do well at Caesars, but I think games there are hit or miss too, but I've usually found relatively readable players, so I can do well against them. I also heard that TI lowered there 1/3 max from 5 to 300, so the games, which were very aggressive, have probably gotten a little better variance wise, but I assume they're still decent.That's what I got.Also, go to Firefly on Paradise for dinner.
Leaving in less than 12 hrs!
HAVE FUN!!!!! had to edit my first post...thought you were coming back from vegas at first lol.

Don't know if you'll get a chance to read this since internet costs like $12 a day at Vegas hotels. If NL action is what you desire, I've heard really good things about MGM Grand. Played there myself a couple of times, but can't really speak to how soft the games were b/c I suck at NL. Also, I'll be in Vegas on Saturday night for a few hours (on my way to California from Texas and I can't NOT spend a night in Vegas). Shoot me a PM if you wish.

I'm in Vegas right now, but I'm only here until Saturday morning.. I'll be down on the strip all day tomorrow and will be staying up all night drinking and whatnot (since I have to goto the airport at 5am, just doing an all nighter). Most likely will be down outside harrah's at that bar where all the music is playing, msg me we can meet upas far as poker, the 2-5 at bellagio was real soft, and there's beer pong tables at the Imperial and also at Green Valley Ranch