I understand why you're saying this, but I respectfully disagree. Some challenges are judged harshly and he was doing a terrible job and not 'listening' (haha) to her at all. She would tell him what to do and he wouldn't even try to do what she told him to do. Then being the big baby that he is, he quit AGAIN. I hate the deaf kid... and the only reason they are still in it is because of the mom. Did you see the eating challenge? As soon as they got there, retarded son was like "You do it mom, I don't want to eat that stuff." She didn't even hesitate and basically finished the challenge faster than any anyone.
Oh yeah I understand that and give her a lot of credit for hanging in there. I bet it would be really frustrating to not be able to communicate with your kid as easily as others, but I just found it funny since I hadn't seen her get that frustrated before.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah I understand that and give her a lot of credit for hanging in there. I bet it would be really frustrating to not be able to communicate with your kid as easily as others, but I just found it funny since I hadn't seen her get that frustrated before.
I would have choked him out weeks ago. She should be knighted.
I would have choked him out weeks ago. She should be knighted.
Jesus doesn't like this kind of talk.I still like Tammy and Victor. He doesn't bother me as much as deaf kid and the cunts. Deaf kid annoys me but she was being annoying in that challenge herself. They just had to put the makeup on and go out, it wasn't being judged for perfection, my guess is they wanted them to look as silly as possible since they had to stay in makeup for the rest of the leg. She needed to shut up and let him do it and get it done.

Ever had to pee so bad it stings ? Now, I don't have a vagina but 1 time I missed a stop area and rode my motorbike an extra half hour to get home. Staggered into the house, almost killed me. I should have just pissed myself and her as well.

Ever had to pee so bad it stings ? Now, I don't have a vagina but 1 time I missed a stop area and rode my motorbike an extra half hour to get home. Staggered into the house, almost killed me. I should have just pissed myself and her as well.
$1,000,000 = Pissing on myself while running.. I wouldn't think twice. What a stupid assAbout deaf kid and his Mom.. That woman deserves to win this whole game. She single handedly ran this race. The kid does nothing to help at all. That is one strong woman.
$1,000,000 = Pissing on myself while running.. I wouldn't think twice. What a stupid assAbout deaf kid and his Mom.. That woman deserves to win this whole game. She single handedly ran this race. The kid does nothing to help at all. That is one strong woman.
true dat. as I was watching it, I'm like, "This is a million dollar piss" when they stopped! I hope it feels good! LOLSomeone else mentioned earlier, I wonder how close it really was? vice editing.

Phil told the sisters that they came in last by seconds. It had to be pretty close because they left first. For them to leave first and the seawards to finish eating and catch up in time to gt there on the mat before them, it had to be pretty close. I suspect they lost by the amount of time it took her to pee.

Did anyone else think it wasn't fair that Tammy and Victor breezed through the restaurant challenge because they knew Chinese? Also they could easily communicate with taxi drivers and everyone walking around. I think if the show decided to go to China especially in the 2nd to last leg of the show that it isn't fair at all to allow people who are fluent in Chinese to be on the show.

Ok, nice episode.Jaime continues to be the cuntiest of all the cunty cunts in the land. That team is simply unrootable for, though Cara gets mad props for carrying them into the final by scarfing down that food.I am unbelievably sick of Luke. I'm not hating on him because he's deaf, I'm hating on him because he's a little bitch. I haven't kept track during the season of who's done what, but I thought each team member had to do an equal number/specific number of roadblocks. It seems like Mom has done almost all of them. I only remember him doing like 2.Agreed with whoever told Victor to SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'm still rooting for them because Tammy is sweet and cute and I feel like being a frontrunner and they really are the strongest and smartest team. Not really sure they even needed to use that U-Turn, but it didn't matter because Mom and Luke got there 2nd and they definitely would've done the same.My personal opinion (and I have absolutely no proof) is that Jen's bathroom break did not cost them 3rd place. If it were truly that close, the cunts would've still been on the mat. I think they were maybe on the wrong side of the building and had to walk around and Phil said that for dramatic effect. The bathroom break couldn't have lasted more than about a minute.And LOL at Phil telling the cheerleaders they could become the first all-female team to win the Amazing Race. The last challenge is usually something mental or memory-based, and those 2 are idiots.If they wanted an all-female team to win, they should have paired up Tammy and Margie. In fact, this is an awesome idea because I would've loved to see Victor and Luke team up. :club:

I would shit myself for a chance at a mil, let alone piss myself. Hell, I'll throw in the pissing for free. Stupidest decision ever.

How could the mom leave it up to Luke? That was her first terrible decision of the whole race. Luke was like an anvil around her neck.

How could the mom leave it up to Luke? That was her first terrible decision of the whole race. Luke was like an anvil around her neck.
Yeah and he was doing so well but just sucked at the end but I'm very happy with the result. I figured there would be more challenges than they had but these took up so much time. I thought the girl who was approving the surf board challenge was pretty hot.

I think I was fine with Tammy/Victor or Jaime/Kara winning. I just couldn't stand Luke/Margie mainly because of Luke. The sisters had it right. He was a bitch. Tammy and Victor had a huge advantage though, with the prior 2 legs being entirely in China. I don't think they would have made final 3 without that language advantage.As bitchy as they were, you have to admit Jaime/Kara had the worst luck we've seen in awhile with cabs.

I think I was fine with Tammy/Victor or Jaime/Kara winning. I just couldn't stand Luke/Margie mainly because of Luke. The sisters had it right. He was a bitch. Tammy and Victor had a huge advantage though, with the prior 2 legs being entirely in China. I don't think they would have made final 3 without that language advantage.
I agree with most of this. I was ok with T and V winning, but them being able to speak Chinese really pissed me off. The part where I disagree, is that I do think they would have made the final 3 anyways.I didn't understand why the 2 other teams couldn't get the pig stick over their shoulders like Margie and Luke were doing.

Not a bad finish to this one.Despite the language advantages Victor and Tammy had in China, I still believe they make the finals anyway. If you noticed the time they all started the final leg, Tammy and Victor finished 5 hours ahead of Jamie and Cara.I figured the final flight would put everyone together again to keep things close.Margie and Luke pwned the luau challenge, with Margie being the most physically strong of the 6 remaining players. The only redeeming quality of having Jamie and Cara in the finals is that Cunty looked pretty good in a bikini.I didn't mind Margie having Luke do the roadblock. Being deaf, his visual sense may actually be really sharp. And for a while, he seemed to be breezing through the challenge (though I liked Victor's strategy of just piling up the correct boards and worrying about the correct order later).Problem is at the first hint of trouble or difficulty, Luke just can't stay calm and collected. Once again, he panics and spazzes out and loses the entire lead. I found it odd that of all the legs of the race, the most recent 2 are the ones he can't recall. And then he just got desperate, throwing any board he could find up there.The best team won.

They were a strong team even before they got to China. I am glad they won. I hated the cheerleaders too much to root for them and Luke just annoyed me. The mom was great though and the focus should be on what a great race she put on as she carried that team. Can't wait for the next season.

I didn't understand why the 2 other teams couldn't get the pig stick over their shoulders like Margie and Luke were doing.
because both of those teams were represented by idiots.
Not a bad finish to this one.Despite the language advantages Victor and Tammy had in China, I still believe they make the finals anyway. If you noticed the time they all started the final leg, Tammy and Victor finished 5 hours ahead of Jamie and Cara.I figured the final flight would put everyone together again to keep things close.Margie and Luke pwned the luau challenge, with Margie being the most physically strong of the 6 remaining players. The only redeeming quality of having Jamie and Cara in the finals is that Cunty looked pretty good in a bikini.I didn't mind Margie having Luke do the roadblock. Being deaf, his visual sense may actually be really sharp. And for a while, he seemed to be breezing through the challenge (though I liked Victor's strategy of just piling up the correct boards and worrying about the correct order later).Problem is at the first hint of trouble or difficulty, Luke just can't stay calm and collected. Once again, he panics and spazzes out and loses the entire lead. I found it odd that of all the legs of the race, the most recent 2 are the ones he can't recall. And then he just got desperate, throwing any board he could find up there.The best team won.
I don't disagree with much of this, but I was definitely rooting for Deaf Kid's mom, since she almost pulled off the impossible... single-handedly winning the Amazing Race with a retarded kid constantly screwing her over. I'm actually pretty disappointed that she didn't win. Tammy and Victor, while retarded (Victor only), are lawyers and will never need the money.
I agree with most of this. I was ok with T and V winning, but them being able to speak Chinese really pissed me off. The part where I disagree, is that I do think they would have made the final 3 anyways.I didn't understand why the 2 other teams couldn't get the pig stick over their shoulders like Margie and Luke were doing.
I was thinking more the first China leg is where they would have had issues. With the foot race for the top 3.
He kept mistaking that skull board for the face painting challenge I think.I also think he was doing great.. very calm and thinking it through, but the minute someone else showed up is when he totally lost it. He freaks out under the tiniest little bit of pressure. The minute the other team showed up you just saw him change to a different person. I can't believe how much his mom carried that team the entire time and was able to make it to the end only for him to mess up the one challenge he supposedly studied for etc.. Whatver.. Tammy and Victor deserved to win. Deaf Kids Mom actually deserved to win for running the race with an anvil tied around her neck