I haven't read anyone's thoughts yet, but it's obvious that Deaf kid is annoying.... he's almost retarded... but the black girls were almost totally in the wrong. I really couldn't believe that two grown adults were acting like that. WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU GET THE ENVELOPE TWO SECONDS AFTER THE OTHER TEAM!?!??! I hate:Everyone, but the asian team and the deaf kids mom.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anyones thought yet, but it's obvious that Deaf kid is annoying.... he's almost retarded... but the black girls were almost totally in the wrong. I really couldn't believe that two grown adults were acting like that. WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU GET THE ENVELOPE TWO SECONDS AFTER THE OTHER TEAM!?!??! I hate:Everyone, but the asian team and the deaf kids mom.
110% agreement with everything in this post.

Way to overcome those stereotypes Jenn. good lordI purposefully don't watch the previews for the next week but it's gonna be good.

I haven't read anyone's thoughts yet, but it's obvious that Deaf kid is annoying.... he's almost retarded... but the black girls were almost totally in the wrong. I really couldn't believe that two grown adults were acting like that. WHO THE **** CARES IF YOU GET THE ENVELOPE TWO SECONDS AFTER THE OTHER TEAM!?!??! I hate:Everyone, but the asian team and the deaf kids mom.
Totally agree with all of this. I've been rooting for the asian team since I started watching because they are the only group that isn't annoying.
Totally agree with all of this. I've been rooting for the asian team since I started watching because they are the only group that isn't annoying.
I think Victor is annoying but I like his sister.I love how the red head friends thought they were going to win something but Phil threw in a pump-fake.The black sisters should have stuck with the swimming in the first place. If they didn't switch to diving they would probably be in 2nd. If Jenn can barely swim laps what made her think she would be ok with jumping off a 3 meter board?I thought the judges were harsh on the asians... there were a couple times when they entered pretty close together and they got 4's.The suits they wore were extra tight because you aren't supposed to wear another suit under it.
I think Victor is annoying but I like his sister.I love how the red head friends thought they were going to win something but Phil threw in a pump-fake.The black sisters should have stuck with the swimming in the first place. If they didn't switch to diving they would probably be in 2nd. If Jenn can barely swim laps what made her think she would be ok with jumping off a 3 meter board?I thought the judges were harsh on the asians... there were a couple times when they entered pretty close together and they got 4's.The suits they wore were extra tight because you aren't supposed to wear another suit under it.
I don't remember but were they notified that they had to go in the water simultaneously? No one acted like they knew that was what they were supposed to do.
I don't remember but were they notified that they had to go in the water simultaneously? No one acted like they knew that was what they were supposed to do.
I'm pretty sure that they are all just really really stupid. All they had to do was look at each other and count. Challenge. done.
I'm pretty sure that they are all just really really stupid. All they had to do was look at each other and count. Challenge. done.
Have you jumped off a diving board at that height? It really isn't easy at all... especially off a 3-meter. If it was a 1-meter board it would be easier. Even if they jump at the exact same time they won't always hit the water at the same time.But with that said, the sisters had no strategy at all, they just jumped. Asian team was actually trying to get it right.
Have you jumped off a diving board at that height? It really isn't easy at all... especially off a 3-meter. If it was a 1-meter board it would be easier. Even if they jump at the exact same time they won't always hit the water at the same time.But with that said, the sisters had no strategy at all, they just jumped. Asian team was actually trying to get it right.
I have... and a 10M platform... but that's not the point. No one had a strategy. Even though the Asians were 'trying' harder... they certainly had no strategy. Tammy even said, "What are we doing wrong? What are we supposed to be doing?" That's not a strategy.
I have... and a 10M platform... but that's not the point. No one had a strategy. Even though the Asians were 'trying' harder... they certainly had no strategy. Tammy even said, "What are we doing wrong? What are we supposed to be doing?" That's not a strategy.
See.. from what you wrote they were saying, it made me think that they didn't know that they were supposed to go in at the same time. I don't remember if they were told to.

That episode was hilarious. I never would have thought that a challenge as simple as swimming a few laps or jumping off a diving board would cause so many teams so much trouble. The little guys would have killed it if they didn't get eliminated last week. Of course they probably would have figured out a way to break the rules and incur a few penalty hours.The foot massage scene was gold. Too bad the **** cheerleader wasn't the one getting tortured in the chair.

Way to overcome those stereotypes Jenn. good lord
Just wait until the "Mean Ass Dog" challenge
I agree. They knew it was synchro, but they just got up on the board and jumped, no timing, hardly even looking at each other. Step, step, bounce, in. Done. Sure, maybe it's easier said than done, but COME ON!And, yes, the deaf kid is a bitch.
Not real easy, but not horribly tough either. You just have to hop and time your jumps off the end of the board. The problem with both the Asians and the sisters is neither one of them were even comfortable in the water so they were freaking out about the jump.
See.. from what you wrote they were saying, it made me think that they didn't know that they were supposed to go in at the same time. I don't remember if they were told to.
They did look confused. But aren't the Asians both lawyers? The name of the challenge was "SYNC".Man these teams are stupid this season. Margie and Luke ruined everything with that U-turn because that boyfriend/girlfriend team would be rolling right now.

I'm so just ready for this damn season to be over. Obv I'll keep watching but I don't like any of these teams anymore. I decided to rank the 8 remaining racers individually and add the totals to decide who to root for. In order from my favorite to cuntiest:1. Tammy2. Margie3. Cara4. Jen5. Keisha6. Luke7. Victor8. JaimeSo I guess it's a toss-up between Tammy/Victor (8) and Margie/Luke (8).I'll root for the Asians because Tammy's my favorite.

Not real easy, but not horribly tough either. You just have to hop and time your jumps off the end of the board.
I've already stated my opinion, but I just want to reiterate that I think it is extremely tough. Even if they go 1, 2, 3, go, and leave the board at the exact same time they aren't always entering at the same time. Once you get at the top of the board it looks way higher than it is compared to looking at the height from the pool deck. 3 meters is high off the water. Also, the judges seemed to be harsh, a couple of times I thought they should have given Tammy and Victor passing scores. I challenge anyone to go try this if they have access to anywhere with two 3 meter boards right next to each other.I think that it was the hardest challenge so far this season, and if they entered the water at the same time it would be complete luck. Swimming the 400 meters is a thousand times easier.
I'm so just ready for this damn season to be over. Obv I'll keep watching but I don't like any of these teams anymore. I decided to rank the 8 remaining racers individually and add the totals to decide who to root for. In order from my favorite to cuntiest:1. Tammy2. Margie3. Cara4. Jen5. Keisha6. Luke7. Victor8. JaimeSo I guess it's a toss-up between Tammy/Victor (8) and Margie/Luke (8).I'll root for the Asians because Tammy's my favorite.
I don't know many of their names, but here are my rankings.1. Asian girl2. Retarded kids Mom8. Non-bitchy cheerleader8. Asian dude8. Super hot black girl8. Deaf Kid 8. Super bitchy cheerleader8. Ugly black girl
I think that it was the hardest challenge so far this season, and if they entered the water at the same time it would be complete luck. Swimming the 400 meters is a thousand times easier.
Oh I definitely agree with you there. The swim was easier. It was just so enticing for the teams to try the jump because if you got it on a few tries it seemed quicker, where you knew the swim would take about 10 minutes. They were fooled by the difficulty of the jump.I'd find it interesting to try a jump like that. Not saying it's easy, but I think they made it look tougher because they were all below average swimmers.

Well I guess if you gotta go.... you gotta go. LOL.I'm rooting for anybody but Victor and Tammy just because I didn't think it was fair that they knew Chinese.

This was probably the best ending of an episode of the Amazing Race ever... because almost 100% of the time they try to make it 'exciting' but it's always the group you think it is.I love the fact that the idiot black chicks literally pissed away $1,000,000. I mean, that it beyond awesome.Also: My hate has VIOLENTLY increased towards the following people:Everyone, but Asian girl and Deaf kid's mom.Deaf kid = Retarded asshole babyCheerleaders, especially the one who didn't do the eating challenge: Total and complete bitches.Victor = SHUT THE **** UP, YOU DOUCHEBAG FAGGOT!

Well I guess if you gotta go.... you gotta go. LOL.I'm rooting for anybody but Victor and Tammy just because I didn't think it was fair that they knew Chinese.
If they actually lost because of her time peeing and not good editing than that is the funniest way to get eliminated ever! Seriously how the **** can you be at the damn pit stop this late in the race and not be able to wait 5 minutes to go. Piss on yourself if you have to, god that's worse than last week. You get a rebuy after deciding you can't swim for 10 minutes in a life jacket and screw it up like this, just wow! Anyway I guess I'm rooting for Margie and Luke but it's close. The cheerleaders are too dumb to find something right next to them for 3 hours so I can't pick them. Luke annoys me a lot but Margie makes up for it. Tammy and Victor are ok too but whatever not really anyone left that I like since the stunt guys gave it away.
This was probably the best ending of an episode of the Amazing Race ever... because almost 100% of the time they try to make it 'exciting' but it's always the group you think it is.I love the fact that the idiot black chicks literally pissed away $1,000,000. I mean, that it beyond awesome.Also: My hate has VIOLENTLY increased towards the following people:Everyone, but Asian girl and Deaf kid's mom.Deaf kid = Retarded asshole babyCheerleaders, especially the one who didn't do the eating challenge: Total and complete bitches.Victor = SHUT THE **** UP, YOU DOUCHEBAG FAGGOT!
Deaf kid's mom was a bitch today. Just let the deaf dude put the make up on and stop looking at the mirror.
Deaf kid's mom was a bitch today. Just let the deaf dude put the make up on and stop looking at the mirror.
I understand why you're saying this, but I respectfully disagree. Some challenges are judged harshly and he was doing a terrible job and not 'listening' (haha) to her at all. She would tell him what to do and he wouldn't even try to do what she told him to do. Then being the big baby that he is, he quit AGAIN. I hate the deaf kid... and the only reason they are still in it is because of the mom. Did you see the eating challenge? As soon as they got there, retarded son was like "You do it mom, I don't want to eat that stuff." She didn't even hesitate and basically finished the challenge faster than any anyone.