Stars 25 Billionth Hand

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this genius just gave out his email at the tableevery hacker/scammer in the world is guessing his p/w now
Yeah for sure that money went to the sharpest knives in the drawer.

LOLOLOLOConfedrate: I tried but the server wouldn't freakin' let me. Kept saying 'please wait'.jeanvalley: If you WOULD have posted your blind the table wouldn't have hit the milestone.Confedrate: I was jewdjeanvalley: You're a racistConfedrate: Not racist... it's my heritage.LOLOLOLOLOLO

lol they're all harassing the poor guy now
yeah, I'm not sure why he doesn't leave... skater5067 needs a chat ban though.

WOW. I'm glad I closed it as soon as I realized I wasn't the winner. Unreal that it took that long to get it done.24 tabling sucks really bad. I have no idea how that guy on 2+2 did that for days on end. I did it for about 3 hours and my hand was cramped, eyes buggy. I folded KK 3 times by accident. It was ridiculous. 4340 hands and -$6.05.

So what exactly is the payout for the hand, winner gets half and the table splits the rest?

So what exactly is the payout for the hand, winner gets half and the table splits the rest?
Dude who timed out (and would have won) and dude who showed down the winner split $100k and both got $50k tournament packages.Other 3 dudes who weren't confedrate and didn't win the hand split $100k 3 ways.
woot...tupapi breakign the news for himtupapi777: ok, confederate doesnt get anything right? cuz he isn't dealt in?Confederate: no way
n47j: you mite be voted off the island.AHAHAHHAHAHAHAOmg. Poor dude.
loooooooooool at all this thread.
He said he wanted to annie. Are we surprised at all????
he failed to do annie out of position.
bwahahahahahahaha
LOLOLOLOConfedrate: I tried but the server wouldn't freakin' let me. Kept saying 'please wait'.jeanvalley: If you WOULD have posted your blind the table wouldn't have hit the milestone.Confedrate: I was jewdjeanvalley: You're a racistConfedrate: Not racist... it's my heritage.LOLOLOLOLOLO
Like I said before, this guy is a doucheclown. You can just tell by his wretched screen name. I'm glad he got fcked, and I hope people stop sending him cash.
I don't think anyone would ever fold. No one is that stupid.
The last time Stars did a milestone series (for 20B, I think) there were 2 (?) guys who folded on the BIG milestone hand.

omgwhy did I go directly to bed after it hitmisses one hour of sleep >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> missing wtf went downConfedrate: I tried but the server wouldn't freakin' let me. Kept saying 'please wait'.jeanvalley: If you WOULD have posted your blind the table wouldn't have hit the milestone.Confedrate: I was jewdjeanvalley: You're a racistConfedrate: Not racist... it's my heritage.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH new

Confedrate should ask for the extra penny.
^^^this was soooooooooo good, especially for in the heat of the moment.
I would like to point out there's over 30,000 OPRs *worse* than that one, amazingly.