Stars 25 Billionth Hand

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, pretty obv your irritated from your prev posts. why this tilt you, cuz ps totally failed with this?
Can you imagine how messed up a floor person would have ruled this thing IRL. Stars took the fair and equitable line.
Too bad someone did split the LO. Would that have meant they'd gotten 25k and the 2 other runner ups got 50k? God that'd been awesome
You're right - to take it a step further for how the hand actually went down (well sorta - since how the hand went down was even more epic fail).... They got the math wrong. In doing the split, they should have added first and second together so (100K+25K)/2 so neon and tupp shoulda got 62.5 each!
You're right - to take it a step further for how the hand actually went down (well sorta - since how the hand went down was even more epic fail).... They got the math wrong. In doing the split, they should have added first and second together so (100K+25K)/2 so neon and tupp shoulda got 62.5 each!
ummm no

so much for trying to play right now...PS is all F'ed up. sweet hand with everyone at table getting disconnected and first to act got folded "cus the site wouldn't let him act" LOL

I think the tournament prizes was worth $50K.....$100K cash and $50K tourneys, so by giving out 2 tournament packages they gave up an extra $25K than if there had of been one winner.
Confedrate is taking this WAY better than I would have.
how I would have handled it was calling the Floor people N-bombs, M-F bombs, and brittish synonyms for "cigarettes", all the while calling their site rigged. Hi probably did the more +EV play, because now he's getting sympathy change from a bunch of suckers.
I think the tournament prizes was worth $50K.....$100K cash and $50K tourneys, so by giving out 2 tournament packages they gave up an extra $25K than if there had of been one winner.
They gave up an extra 50k.