Stars 25 Billionth Hand

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Practiced at 2c/5c, got 10 tables in in 100k hands. Gonna have to fire em all up for the 99 millionthgary212121212121212 was at quite a lot of those tables.apparently i missed it by882009/02/16 06:19:18: PokerStars: Hand Imported (#24996000088) from Chaka II
haha im so lost b.c. i never play on stars but i should be good once i get em all up
so i have no idea how this works.. am i supposed to win the 25 billlionth hand/???
The winner of the Mega Milestone Hand will receive the following: * $100,000 in cash * European Poker Tour Monte Carlo Grand Final package * PokerStars Caribbean Adventure package * World Series of Poker* package * World Championship of Online Poker Main Event ticketThis is by far the best prize we’ve ever given away for a Milestone Hand, and is worth $150,000. If you are playing at the table but do not win the hand, don’t worry, the rest of the table will share $100,000 in cash and prizes. Please note there is no VIP multiplier on the 25 billionth hand.

know whats better than winning 150K on a 25 bill hand?watching the table of the 24,997,000,000 hand have its wait list go from 2 to 257 when announced then shrink immediately after the handhilarious

lol there are 9 15/30 fl 5 card draw tables going with the same 6 players at all the tables all sitting out.
lol at them. If they are all sitting out, no hand will be dealt. Right?

I usually do six, and have never tried more than 10. I just opened up 20(max you can observe), lined them up from top left to bottom right, then top right down. I'll add the other 4 after I get the first 20 set up. I will be open-farrelling, lol. Also open shoving AA-1010, AK, AQ. Buying in for min $1. Up $3, called by KQ, Q10, 99, wheeee. Doesn't look like any new 01-.02 are opening. Get on lists now maybe?