Stars 25 Billionth Hand

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to just autofold some 6m micro tables? looks like its gonna be 25b soon. post soon!
I'm game...just let me know when and where
ill sit at a table if we can one full of fcpers and auto fold
You'd want to do 24..Stars stopped the HU tables cause of people doing this and actually hitting a milestone, I think I'll prob be out for this. It is prob a form of collusion, not sure if it's against any specific rules though.
You'd want to do 24..Stars stopped the HU tables cause of people doing this and actually hitting a milestone, I think I'll prob be out for this. It is prob a form of collusion, not sure if it's against any specific rules though.
yea i kno were talking about getting people to sit at 6 max tables

Also you guys that are planning on sitting at tables together and folding every hand I would be VERY careful. Better off just sitting at regular tables with other people IMO.

omg a supernova elite folded
all i can think is they are playing so many tbls that they are just auto pilot clicking fold. and then the table pops up and they dont realise and before they know it theyve folded. if this isnt the reason, then theyre douches
it's not against any rules...at least that's what they said about the HU tables. they do want to try to prevent it from happening though but they can't really do that in anyway.
all i can think is they are playing so many tbls that they are just auto pilot clicking fold. and then the table pops up and they dont realise and before they know it theyve folded. if this isnt the reason, then theyre douches
If i am at the 25b table I hope there are 5 douches there.
it's not against any rules...at least that's what they said about the HU tables. they do want to try to prevent it from happening though but they can't really do that in anyway.
Uh yeah, deciding to sit at tables together and folding every hand is collusion. Like I said, do what you want, but GL being the guy that wins 150k and Stars takes it away because they feel you did it dishonestly. Definitely not worth the small chance it happens.
pm me ur aim if ur interested in autofolding for the 25b. itll be at 6m, and we'll be playing 24 tables.
I'll sit at maybe 4 lol and then the rest at random tablesI don't have aim...what is your stars name?
Uh yeah, deciding to sit at tables together and folding every hand is collusion. Like I said, do what you want, but GL being the guy that wins 150k and Stars takes it away because they feel you did it dishonestly. Definitely not worth the small chance it happens.
now thats what i call LFT!!!!!!

Damn, I was way off the mark...but I am liking how it will be pretty late in the night when this happens.I need to bust out a 5 hour energy drink or something.