Stars 25 Billionth Hand

I've been trying to get rough estimates on when this hand could take place. I'm guessing hopefully around 8pm or so, but what do you guys think?I'm also asking because I got some meeting to go to for work at 6:15pm.(in before you're not gonna get that hand).

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to get rough estimates on when this hand could take place. I'm guessing hopefully around 8pm or so, but what do you guys think?I'm also asking because I got some meeting to go to for work at 6:15pm.(in before you're not gonna get that hand).
I'll take the Under on 7pm EST.I reckon prob around Sunday Million starting time though not sure.

God I'm gonna be pissed if it happens during this hour long meeting. I wanted to bust out 24+ cash game tables to try to get it (I was gonna aim for 50-100 but I don't know how many tables I can have up at once.

God I'm gonna be pissed if it happens during this hour long meeting. I wanted to bust out 24+ cash game tables to try to get it (I was gonna aim for 50-100 but I don't know how many tables I can have up at once.
You can't have more than 24 unless they changed something recently.

I'm just gonna assume that we will get about 1 million hands per 15 minutes from here on out (although it's been 20 minutes since the last milestone hand happens and it won't be for another 5-10 minutes).28 milestone hands remaning / 4 milestone hands per hour = 7 hours estimate after this milestone hand.Around 8-830ish it seems (hopefully later).

I have nothing better to do than listen to Jamiroquai and look at patterns.1:02pm - 71 mill hand1:28pm - 72 mill hand1:54pm - 73 mill hand~25-26 minutes each. I expect that time to cut in half once the Sunday Mill startsMaybe 9ish? 9:11pm is my final guess :club:

I been tracking this since yesterday. Its on an avg. of about 2 an hour, (26mins). I assume this will become faster as the the 25billionth nears. probably to about 3 an hour. 27 left, 9 hours from now or sooner. I'm gonna guess between 9:00 -10:30pm EST. PS multitable-ing 15-20 tables on the micros ($.01-$.02) every half hour since yesterday tryin to hit one of the milestone hands for $300/$125 has increased my bankroll from $153 to $196. I start loading tables when the meter is at 250000, and close em out after the hand hits. So far I havent got on one of those tables, but the extra $50 or so is nice. :club: PPS I have never multitabled more than 4 tables before this promotion.

Probably at 0.01/0.02......I imagine a tonne of people will be mass tabling the micro stakes.
Yeah, I'll be max tabling .01/.02 6 handed turbos

I've watched 4 milestone hands go down and it's amazing at how many people fold p/f or p/d. The only table I saw that kind of got it was a 1/2LHE FR game. I think they capped every street and only 2 people folded p/f.

lol so I pulled up some cash game tables w/ my horse table to have some chance at hitting the milestone hand... and this happens. lol is all.PokerStars Game #24974908739: Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10) - 2009/02/15 14:40:30 ETTable 'Bruwer V' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Beaverstyle ($9.85 in chips) Seat 2: VikingNorway ($13.15 in chips) Seat 3: mill_mayn ($3.30 in chips) Seat 4: teddy2587 ($15 in chips) Seat 5: The34gl3 ($6.30 in chips) Seat 6: ohiostate711 ($6.15 in chips) VikingNorway: posts small blind $0.05mill_mayn: posts big blind $0.10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Qd Ks]teddy2587: folds The34gl3: raises $0.20 to $0.30ohiostate711: folds Beaverstyle: raises $0.65 to $0.95VikingNorway: folds mill_mayn: calls $0.85The34gl3: folds *** FLOP *** [Qh 5c 7c]mill_mayn: bets $2.35 and is all-inBeaverstyle: calls $2.35*** TURN *** [Qh 5c 7c] [9c]*** RIVER *** [Qh 5c 7c 9c] [Th]*** SHOW DOWN ***mill_mayn: shows [Js Kd] (a straight, Nine to King)Beaverstyle: shows [Qd Ks] (a pair of Queens)mill_mayn collected $6.65 from potBeaverstyle said, "lol"The34gl3 said, "?"

btw how many cash tables will be active at the moment of the big hand? :)less than 24000 would make it one chance on 1000 when 24 tabling.
It's gonna be 50000+ imo1/2000 still isn't badThere are gonna be about 200k of prizes on the hand so 24 tabling is gonna have about $100 of equity if there are 50000 tables.