Any Interest In A Money League?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worry about shipping after theres 12 people in the league.Ive sent out 9 invites, I'll give people till Friday before i start inviting the alternates

everyone has replied except for mbenz, I'll give him till wed if not then Flushy can have it

Those who sent me their emails please check and then join.And lol at trying to start a revolution then trying to get in. If you haven't realized by now, I'm pretty spiteful. So take your revolution and start your own league. Or you can try to get someone to do it because you're too lazy to do it yourself.EDIT: Flush I've sent an email with the invite.

Those who sent me their emails please check and then join.And lol at trying to start a revolution then trying to get in. If you haven't realized by now, I'm pretty spiteful. So take your revolution and start your own league. Or you can try to get someone to do it because you're too lazy to do it yourself.EDIT: Flush I've sent an email with the invite.
Is this directed at me? I wasn't trying to start a revolution, psycho, you just didn't give any up dates about this league for a week, and no one knew what was going on or who was in the league, what kind of league it was going to be or even if there was still going to be a league, so we started trying to make other plans. Jesus christ.

I registered, but now the league's not showing up in my fantasy teams through ESPN. Is my team set up in the actual league?

I registered, but now the league's not showing up in my fantasy teams through ESPN. Is my team set up in the actual league?
I can check, what is your team name ?
I can check, what is your team name ?
I don't think I named it yet, so probably Team Wehrenberg? If I did name it, it's probably Project Mayhem.
I don't think I named it yet, so probably Team Wehrenberg? If I did name it, it's probably Project Mayhem.
Below are the list of teams that show up in the league - don't see you in thereDIVISION 1 1 Team Bauza 0-0 1 The Genesis 0-0 1 Team 3 0-0 1 Team Bogosyan 0-0 1 Team Flushga... 0-0 1 The WaffleMa... 0-0 1 Team Flood 0-0 1 Team Hunter 0-0 1 Team 9 0-0 1 Team Darvin 0-0 1 Team Bourdon 0-0 1 Team 12

sent it. also need 1 more to fill up. anyone whos joined please ship to tb17 (mississauga) or shipitonetime on ftp asian guy city M

received from flush, waffles and checky.Still looking for one more. If anyone knows anyone please PM me with their email sometime tonight or tomorrow aft, this needs to fill up by 8:30 or so

I'll give you guys till tomorrow to pay otherwise ppl are getting called out