Any Interest In A Money League?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I will take over as commissioner...Give till tomorrow morning and will give you guys some options..I personally prefer yahoo as thats what I am used to..I am working on it.

Hi, I've made the league, I'm gonna PM the first 11 people who responded, gonna need their email to send the invite.I was only late because I hadn't seen my friend for a while so I needed to get a draft time that was ok with him first. Feel free to join serge's if you like. Draft time is 9:30 pm on the 22nd. If you can't make it let me know.

There looks to be a little list, so tell me if you're in or out?

Im out then. Sorry.
No worries.I've PMed all of you (I think). If I missed you and you're on this list, PM me with your email and I'll send the invite.

I'm busy next Sunday. Good luck auctions are a blast. I forsee Serge paying $28 for Halladay.

Hey Flushy you're after Kobe...so you're gonna need to sabotage someone else if you want in

I'm interested in trying new formats, so if someone were to do an AL only, NL only, and/or auction style league for like $20 I'd definitely be in.

I want to try an auction league but I don't think i'll have the time to commish it.

I want to try an auction league but I don't think i'll have the time to commish it.
Serge would be an acceptable choice to be commish, I think. He's responsible, and seems to have infinite time at work to post in the hockey forum.