Hall Of Fame Noms

Gee I wonder if MJ will get in?But read this nonsense from Shaq - does he ever tell the truth anymore - isn't this the guy who abused David Robinson in the playoffs calling him a fake MVP and soft?PHOENIX -- David Robinson has received a big endorsement for his enshrinement into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame."I told Dave something I never told anyone in my life before: I told him he deserved it," Shaquille O'Neal said on Friday, when Robinson, Michael Jordan and John Stockton were among the 16 Hall finalists announced during NBA All-Star Game festivities. "I told him that he was always my favorite player."O'Neal, the Phoenix Suns center making his 15th All-Star Game appearance, said Robinson was his favorite "because he had the spin-lob thing. He always ran the court. He was a nice-looking guy, so when I was in high school, designing my game, I picked him, Patrick Ewing and Rony Seikaly."

anyone else amused that Shaq looked up to Rony Seikaly?I would laugh maniacally if MJ wasn't first-ballot..thankfully the committee isn't nearly as old and angry at the world as the MLB HOF voters.

Your 16 nominees:Michael Jordan John Stockton David Robinson Don Nelson Jerry Sloan C. Vivian Stringer Dennis Johnson Chris Mullin Bernard King Cynthia Cooper Al Attles Bob Hurley Sr. Vladimir Kondrashin Pereira "Ubiratan" Maciel Richie Guerin Johnny "Red" Kerr Bolded are my choices.I think it'll be a cold day in Miami before Vladimir gets in. Unless they move the HOF to the motherland anytime soon.