I Need Some Ideas

I'm willing to trade you a 6 pack of wiper blades, a tube of Astroglide, and a blueberry muffinso long as you don't ask how those those three items relate to each other
this should be in the 3 things to buy at the same time at Wal-Mart thread
Yes i will sell it to you for $20 dumbass. I have an offer for $1,900, but want some ideas of how I can get a higher price. Rcooj_7 why even waste your time with a reply like that?
YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING THIS THREAD!? WHO HASN'T HEARD OF EBAY OR CRAIGSLIST!? YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!Oh. This isn't the overreaction thread?
I have a WPT Stern Pinball machine, whats the best way for me to sell this, anyone have any ideas? It is slighty used in perfect condition. It sells anywhere from $4,000 - $4,700 new, so what should I ask for it since it is used and not NIB? I'm in Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.
they actually come in a box?

Yes I have heard of Ebay and Craigslist lol. Here's the thing, I have 7 different ones and sold 4 to a guy that has 2 game/billiard stores in Cali but since this one is poker and I live in Vegas I figured that I could probably get more for it here in town. I don't want to put it on ebay cause i'm not gonna ship it. So I was hoping maybe someone knew of a DIFFERENT poker message board where I would have some good luck. Kinda like how 2+2 has their marketplace. And no I will not sell it for $29.95 unless the winner throws in a Shamwow and a slap chop! Thanks for the people who gave me some legitimate links.

This is a great point, I'll hold off on any future bidding until the OP has advised.
There are no quarters in it anymore, I cashed them in put that onto my CC, deposited on Stars and now I have 1 mirren dorrars.
This is a great point, I'll hold off on any future bidding until the OP has advised.
There are no quarters in it anymore, I cashed them in put that onto my CC, deposited on Stars and now I have 1 mirren dorrars.
If it's slightly used/excellent condition, 3-3,500. If you don't want to bother with EBay--though I'm not sure why you wouldn't--try Rec.Games.Pinball or Pinball Forum. How good of condition is it in? Does the Ace in the Hole trap come down effectively or does it get stuck in the raised position? Does the ball get stuck in the cut the cards hole from a soft hit? Do the bumpers in the top right fire well and effectively? Also, you're going to want to take up-close detailed pictures of each section of the playfield, back glass, and the casing.
Thxs for the link DD. The condition is mint/perfect, it was used in an arcade that was open for 3 weeks lol. His loss my gain. If I post on there do you think I have a good shot at getting 3k for it? TIA.
Thxs for the link DD. The condition is mint/perfect, it was used in an arcade that was open for 3 weeks lol. His loss my gain. If I post on there do you think I have a good shot at getting 3k for it? TIA.
Meh..if you have very good, upclose, detailed pictures..but then there's always shipping it, which is a pain. I might ramble here, so let me know if I need to clarify anything later.. If it were me in your position, I'd go down to the Pinball Hall of Fame and put a flyer up, or put something up on Craigslist. Selling local means you don't have to worry about shipping, plus you can allow people to play it, if you so choose. I've noticed as I thumb around looking for a pinball machine(no thanks, btw), that a machine like your's is more likely to go for say 3,200 if you allow someone to come over and try it out, versus trying to unload it sight unseen. Also, your machine's kind of an odd duck. It's new enough that most people don't want to pay the tag, but not old enough that people are trying to buy it up before it goes scarce, if that makes sense. And the theme doesn't really have the wide appeal of say, Monopoly, Spiderman or Wheel of Fortune.I think your machine would draw more interest locally, with the WPT/poker theme, then it might from the average pinball enthusiast(i.e. someone who likes poker but wouldn't normally buy a pinball machine). Just my two bits. Then again, if you can find someone who likes the theme--and it is in as good as shape as you say--then there's no reason you couldn't get 3,500..I just think your chances of that happening locally, with way less head ache, are greater than on Ebay.. But, then again I might put it up on EBay with it very clear that it's for local pickup only and see what happens, with say, a 3,199 price tag. Can't hurt. Either way, just be very sure to take multiple detailed pictures of the playing field, backlights and casing if you're going to sell it online..and just be honest. A lot of people don't mind defects as long as you're upfront.
Meh..if you have very good, upclose, detailed pictures..but then there's always shipping it, which is a pain. I might ramble here, so let me know if I need to clarify anything later.. If it were me in your position, I'd go down to the Pinball Hall of Fame and put a flyer up, or put something up on Craigslist. Selling local means you don't have to worry about shipping, plus you can allow people to play it, if you so choose. I've noticed as I thumb around looking for a pinball machine(no thanks, btw), that a machine like your's is more likely to go for say 3,200 if you allow someone to come over and try it out, versus trying to unload it sight unseen. Also, your machine's kind of an odd duck. It's new enough that most people don't want to pay the tag, but not old enough that people are trying to buy it up before it goes scarce, if that makes sense. And the theme doesn't really have the wide appeal of say, Monopoly, Spiderman or Wheel of Fortune.I think your machine would draw more interest locally, with the WPT/poker theme, then it might from the average pinball enthusiast(i.e. someone who likes poker but wouldn't normally buy a pinball machine). Just my two bits. Then again, if you can find someone who likes the theme--and it is in as good as shape as you say--then there's no reason you couldn't get 3,500..I just think your chances of that happening locally, with way less head ache, are greater than on Ebay.. But, then again I might put it up on EBay with it very clear that it's for local pickup only and see what happens, with say, a 3,199 price tag. Can't hurt. Either way, just be very sure to take multiple detailed pictures of the playing field, backlights and casing if you're going to sell it online..and just be honest. A lot of people don't mind defects as long as you're upfront.
Thank you for the ideas DD. I'm due for another trip down to the PHOF. The best few hours you can ever spend! Ill see what they say since they don't answer their phone. I have 7 total and have a guy coming in tmorrow to take 4 of them, 10k total, go me, i'll be on Stars playing all day Sunday lol.