I Need Some Ideas

I have a WPT Stern Pinball machine, whats the best way for me to sell this, anyone have any ideas? It is slighty used in perfect condition. It sells anywhere from $4,000 - $4,700 new, so what should I ask for it since it is used and not NIB? I'm in Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.pinball%20World%20Poker%20Tour.jpg

Yes i will sell it to you for $20 dumbass. I have an offer for $1,900, but want some ideas of how I can get a higher price. Rcooj_7 why even waste your time with a reply like that?
haha, i know... that wasnt that bad though, you are lucky its late and no one gives a shit. or else everyone would be tryin to roast your ass......IMO, dont take the $1,900.... Pin-Ball machines are starting to go out of style, which means they are making less and less, but there are still those who love them..... All you need is ONE person to want that bad boy.... if someone offers $3,600.... TAKE IT RIGHT AWAY....
Yes i will sell it to you for $20 dumbass. I have an offer for $1,900, but want some ideas of how I can get a higher price. Rcooj_7 why even waste your time with a reply like that?
You won't be too popular in these forums if you can't learn to take even the most blatant joke.
LOL... really?i mean... EBAY? CRAIG's LIST?.........???????????
/threadhasn't craigslist and ebay been around for a decade now? lol who doesn't know about either of them
You're calling him a dumbass...while you make a thread asking people on the internet...where to sell something. Wow. Why even waste yours and our time with a thread like this? Oh, I know why...$26.04
I'm going at least $27.00, but may go higher depending on how many quarters have been deposited...
This is a great point, I'll hold off on any future bidding until the OP has advised.
I'm going at least $27.00, but may go higher depending on how many quarters have been deposited...
Hmmmm, ok...$29.25As long as it's rigged, I'm willing to go higher.
I have a WPT Stern Pinball machine, whats the best way for me to sell this, anyone have any ideas? It is slighty used in perfect condition. It sells anywhere from $4,000 - $4,700 new, so what should I ask for it since it is used and not NIB? I'm in Las Vegas. Thanks in advance.pinball%20World%20Poker%20Tour.jpg
If it's slightly used/excellent condition, 3-3,500. If you don't want to bother with EBay--though I'm not sure why you wouldn't--try Rec.Games.Pinball or Pinball Forum. How good of condition is it in? Does the Ace in the Hole trap come down effectively or does it get stuck in the raised position? Does the ball get stuck in the cut the cards hole from a soft hit? Do the bumpers in the top right fire well and effectively? Also, you're going to want to take up-close detailed pictures of each section of the playfield, back glass, and the casing.

I'll give you $5,000, on the condition that it's shipped to the UK, and delivered personally by Vince Van Patten.He must also be available to ship it straight back to the US, after I tell him to get the **** out of my house.

I think it would make a good viral video if you dropped a perfectly good pinball machine from a high building. Anything above 6 stories would be good enough, 5 stories or less would be a waste IMO.I am willing to make a small monetary contribution for this to happen. what is you pokerstars sig?