All Things All Star

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games where they're throwing half court lobs and behind the back between the leg passes people say they want to see defense and players making better decisions, now there's a game with some competitiveness, defensive rotations and guys making making shots and the right passes and no one's happy. I don't get it.

Games where they're throwing half court lobs and behind the back between the leg passes people say they want to see defense and players making better decisions, now there's a game with some competitiveness, defensive rotations and guys making making shots and the right passes and no one's happy. I don't get it.
i am enjoying the game very much
It's an All-Star game. I want to see over-the-top flare. Some defense is fine and all, but seriously, less free-throws and more dunks please.
You're probably more of a college fan; more activity, less achievement.
No, I like college basketball more because they actually play defense and it isn't me first basketball.Haha, just kidding. College basketball sucks (mostly).
dont you dare act like brady morningstar couldnt handle lebron one on one. dont you dare.
I can't wait til I graduate in a couple months so I don't ever have to hear Brady Morningstar's name again. The guy is at best a juco player starting for a ranked D1 team. I will never get it.
I can't wait til I graduate in a couple months so I don't ever have to hear Brady Morningstar's name again. The guy is at best a juco player starting for a ranked D1 team. I will never get it.
the joke is on you, my friend. i get to enjoy his games for the next two years and change. ha ha!
the joke is on you, my friend. i get to enjoy his games for the next two years and change. ha ha!
They gotta be getting some freshmen next year to play in front of him. Phog Allen's rolling over in his grave seeing this. Speaking of Phog Allen...his grandson lost his season seats b/c they didn't donate enough money. Are you kidding me?