the antonio esfandiari saga continues......

Sporting some bling and wanting to show it off is understandable and not uncommon. But coming up with your own glossary of shagadelic buzzwords is something else. When All In Magazine asks you to write a poker article, and you end up turning in one about How to Nightclub, your head is so far up your ass, it may not be retrieveable. Antonio is probably a better person than he's being portrayed here, he's probably generous and fun company, but that $hit he wrote deserves derision. When you fart out this loud, don't get surprised when people comment on the smell.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio was one of the 'lucky one's' .. you were not. Deal with it please.
Can *I* make fun of him, then?If you REALLY think people are making fun of antonio because they are jealous of his success then... um... you are lacking in analytical acumen.I like antonio too but let's not fling ourselves off the deep end of delusion.
Can *I* make fun of him, then?If you REALLY think people are making fun of antonio because they are jealous of his success then... um... you are lacking in analytical acumen.I like antonio too but let's not fling ourselves off the deep end of delusion.
you aren't Rocks&Rings enough to comment on him :club:
poker pals routinely loan each other wads of money on a regular basis without expecting any 'juice' ..
.....and a REAL pal will tell you when you are being a jackass...
I agree. Letting your pal humiliate himself is definitely not rocks and rings.
At SOME point, a celebrity grows tired of being so 'public' ...
I have a sinking feeling that the public is going to grow tired of the "celebrity" far faster in this case. While I respect you sticking up for your friend, that website of Antonio's is completely indefensible.

To promote yourself as a culturally incompetent nincompoop on your website degrades any arguement to defend yourself. Sure he may be a good guy to his "friends," but when you come off like an immature 25 year old and objectify women and PEOPLE in general, then you should sit back and realize that you have a lot of growing up to do. Thats exactly how he protrays his image. You cannot defend stupidty and ignorance with a mere arguement of envy. Who would want to be him? Envy, you got to be kidding...Sure its easy to flame people because of these kind of things, but Antonio blatantly comes off as a jackass and has no sense of the society in which he lives in. People are people, not betties, budget boys, and other retarded names the "R&R" comes up with. He needs to open his eyes, thats all there is to it.

Especially when it comes to the whole dictionary, and one of the words is "1.4." I keep flashing back to the numbnuts lackey Dutch Boyd had at the 2003 series that was pointing at him going "He played like a champion!" Really, don't these people have something better to do than bask in the glory of one of their buddies?
that numbnuts was brett jungblutt
exactly....
Obviously everybody who flamed my friend in this thread aspires to win millions of dollars ... who doesn't want to be 'the guy' who wins all the money and gets all the girls?
No we flamed him for him and his friends using such lingo as "1.4" Its a complete tool to brag, so his friend can say something around a girl and use the phrase "1.4" she in turn asks about 1.4 and he can respond to brag about the fact that he won the money, hoping the girl will like him because he has money."Those shoes are rocks and rings" are you fuc,king serious? Get over yourself
BUDGET BOY. A term of disdain directed toward anyone who contemplate the price of a purchase. "If you have to ask, Budget Boy, you can't afford it."
Thats like me making fun of you for your race/ethnicity.... you fooking dogmatist asssHOTWIRE. To hook up. If you hotwire, you don't go home alone. like it matters..... you're not getting any without paying for it there chuckles.... Whether by prostitution or just buying the girl anything she wants.ROCKS AND RINGSIn the history of humanity there have been many secret orders: The Free and Accepted Masons;Comparing a pack of 6 high-school rejects to a secret bonding brotherhood? You're six fooking guys, and you're not keeping any of it a secret, doucheclown. So much for a secret society."PLAY THE PLAYAH" yeah, swing and a miss, i've read somewhere there is an ER at the end of one of those wordsYou're real name is Amir.... But I guess since you're rich the name your parents gave you isnt good enough, after all, you have more money then them, so they are scum, that seems to be your philosophy."His secret ambition is to open a high class restaurant. "Our secret ambition involves you getting your ass kicked, by a guy named meat who then has his way with you.LAS VEGAS:Closed Ghost Bar at the Palms last night, dancing with a chiquita dulce named. now damn, what was her name? Hmm. soon as she wakes up, I guess I'll have to ask.If by wakes up you means gives you the bill.I'm done with this, what an ass
yes, it's obvious that everyone that posts here has to be less fortunate than antonio. how is it possible for someone to be more successful and more talented to poke fun at him, that would be ludicrous. GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA HIS AZZ!!btw cheesecake, there are no $5-$10 limits at bay 101 or garden city. they spread the 6-12 and 9-18. if you're the PR guy for antonio, you're doing a terrible job because you shoulda gotten here yesteraday. I SHOULD ADVISE HIM TO FIRE YOU!! :club:
Thanks, I was about to say the same thing until I saw your post.By the way, schumbare, since you're delusional enough to think that the only "lucky one's" in the world are the ones that have scored a nice "1.4" payout in a big tourney, then, well, you're probably going to die a very sad person. I'm definitely not jealous of your outlook on life. Good luck with all of that.

I like this thread here:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&sb=5&o=14&vc=1Im sure Antonio's intro to clubs goes like this:(Picture the opening to Knight Rider, music and VO)"Antonio Esfandiari, a sophisticated sex robot sent back in time, into the dark shadowy word that is R&R, to show people how to get down, 1 lucky lady at a time."

By the way, schumbare, since you're delusional enough to think that the only "lucky one's" in the world are the ones that have scored a nice "1.4" payout in a big tourney, then, well, you're probably going to die a very sad person. I'm definitely not jealous of your outlook on life. Good luck with all of that.

By the way, schumbare, since you're delusional enough to think that the only "lucky one's" in the world are the ones that have scored a nice "1.4" payout in a big tourney, then, well, you're probably going to die a very sad person. I'm definitely not jealous of your outlook on life. Good luck with all of that.Where exactly did I say that the only lucky ones in the world are those who scored a nice payout????Look, this was my first post on Daniel's forum ... how very welcoming of you to respond by lettiing me, a complete stranger to both you and this forum, know that you find my thoughts "delusional". How very kind of you to go on to predict that I am destined to "die a very sad person".WOW. My sincere apologies for expressing a point of view that is contrary to that being expressed by the majority here .... obviously my post hit some sort of nerve .. and you in particular found offense .. such was really not my intent ... I just wanted to defent my friend from what I considered an unfair attackBut I do thank you for giving me insight into the type of people who post on Daniel's forum ... I very much doubt I will darken this message board with any posts from me in the future.

schmubare.. dude, your friend wrote something funny whether he intended to or not, so we laughed. If I wrote stuff like this, people would laugh too. It's not a matter of being a celebrity, it's a matter of being a huge dork.He had a lot of success and good for him. But I'd laugh at anyone who'd write this, pro poker player or not.

But I do thank you for giving me insight into the type of people who post on Daniel's forum ...
sorry our azzes weren't 1.4 enough for you to kiss schmubare. thx for coming.

It's great that you are sticking up for your friend, but do him a favor and take one thing seriously and talk to him about it. The most offensive thing he wrote was in his article in All In. To mock the people stading in line calling them wannabees and joe schmo from the boondocks is ridiculous. These are the same guys who watch WPT, buy endorsed products and soften up poker tables. I know he is young but the kind of hyperbole attacks on your possible fan base is beyond elitest. I know we all love poker I definitely do, but he is only a card player. Let me repeat that he plays cards for a living. He didn't cure cancer or create a polio vaccine, he plays cards. Tell him to treat the working class and everyone else with a little more respect. I hope this is taken in the way it was meant as constructive criticism for a young, good but immature poker player.

It's great that you are sticking up for your friend, but do him a favor and take one thing seriously and talk to him about it. The most offensive thing he wrote was in his article in All In. To mock the people stading in line calling them wannabees and joe schmo from the boondocks is ridiculous. These are the same guys who watch WPT, buy endorsed products and soften up poker tables. I know he is young but the kind of hyperbole attacks on your possible fan base is beyond elitest. I know we all love poker I definitely do, but he is only a card player. Let me repeat that he plays cards for a living. He didn't cure cancer or create a polio vaccine, he plays cards. Tell him to treat the working class and everyone else with a little more respect. I hope this is taken in the way it was meant as constructive criticism for a young, good but immature poker player.
Well said!
I totally agree with everything you said. f you reread my post ... I mentioned right away that I found his 'rocks and rings' website 'over the top'. I've already spoken to him about it. I tease him about this sort of thing all the time. I wrote a piece in last month's BLUFF magazine where basically I do nothing but poke fun at him. I posted here because there is a world of difference between giving somebody a hard time and a very needed kick in the butt ... then in being outright vicious and hateful. There is obviously a message here for AE to pay attention to ... that being said .. the cruelty and 'witch hunt' tone that is exhibited in the nature of many of the comments above ... occured to me as totally inappropriate.
then in being outright vicious and hateful.
Yeah I guess its not vicious or hateful to not like people because they have less money then you [sw]. The guy gets every flame he deserves, not to mention i've heard from other friends of mine that have been at tables with him that he wont even give you the time of day if you're not rich... This guy is a fooking scumbag, and this is a forum, we can say what we want about him. I wish there were an emoticon for a smiley doing a doucheclown wave and another smiley beating the shit of him... heres the best i can do:061.gifsterb126.gif