the antonio esfandiari saga continues......

Ivyfan,Can I now decline the Balloon animal job now?
lol yes, although that comment was directed at the magician..seems he's really good,,he managed to make the class disappear from poker ...umm ya sw
lol you two should get a room
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a major geek. Seriously. I can't believe he calls his 1.4$Million score his "1.4". I can't wait till he goes bankrupt then has to resort to doing magic on Freemont street.

I guess I am not cool enough to be apart of "Rocks and Rings." It is now time to go kill myself. BANG
That suicide was a total 1.4!!!!
Your comment about that suicide being a total 1.4 was totally 1.4!
I guess I am not cool enough to be apart of "Rocks and Rings." It is now time to go kill myself. BANG
Just figured i would finish beating that joke to death. Like the Devil Rays are doing to the A's right now. *grumble*

What must P.Diddy be thinkin rite now? This crew sounds to me more like a terrorist organization than anything else. Koush Mouhajeri, Khash Chamlou? They are definitely gonna get stopped by the bouncers at whatever club they go to. And Jeff Christina. that name speaks for itself. IT makes Antonio Esfandiari sound normal. If only he was. Good poker player. But wack wack wack posse with a wacker philosophy.

Just figured i would finish beating that joke to death. Like the Devil Rays are doing to the A's right now. *grumble*
Yeah, the whole "money ball" thing has gone down the drain now that your pitchers are gone.
  • 2 years later...
Then read it and don't bump it, retard....
I figured maybe people that have only been here a few months, like you, would think it was funny.. because this was posted before most of you were here.. i apologize, and good day deuche bag
I figured maybe people that have only been here a few months, like you, would think it was funny.. because this was posted before most of you were here.. i apologize, and good day deuche bag
lol.I'm just giving you s***. p.s. "douche"unless you meant to call me German. Then, "deutsche" bag would have been acceptable.
lol.I'm just giving you s***. p.s. "douche"unless you meant to call me German. Then, "deutsche" bag would have been acceptable.
damn! i knew i was gonna screw that word up lol. usually just spoken obv... its all good just messin with u to

What is wrong with you guys?He bumped it , so what? Like General Poker front page is full of meaningful and serious threads. If you think it is silly or you read it before , just don't read it. Easy. I am sure there are people who haven't and would never BUMP into this thread if it wasn't BUMPED. What harm can BUMPING do?I think you guys should just chill a bit.

I hate it when i take something seriously , start typing a serious cat response and it appears to be no serious after all before i could even post my serious cat response..

I hate it when i take something seriously , start typing a serious cat response and it appears to be no serious after all before i could even post my serious cat response..
:club:
For future reference, don't bother doing it again if it's regarding a post I wrote. I'm never being serious if I write an insult or something sarcastic.
For future reference, don't bother doing it again if it's regarding a post I wrote. I'm never being serious if I write an insult or something sarcastic.
So the comment in my sig isnt serious :club:
Nobody asked you , deuche bag.