the antonio esfandiari saga continues......

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH............MY................****ING..............WORD!The dictionary had my jaw dropped. I cant believe someone actually thinks this crap is cool/dope/rocks and rings. I want to flame so bad, but I really cant come up with anything! Words cant describe.... :wall:

What's wierd about it? It's just a description of the way he and his friends live their lives. Sounds like fun to me.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are joking!!!!! :roll:
What's wierd about it? It's just a description of the way he and his friends live their lives. Sounds like fun to me.
I assume that this is sarcasm. Please let this be sarcasm.All in all that site is one of the funniest things I've read. Its about twenty web pages dedicated to Antonio fellating himself. If any woman on the face of the earth finds that guy interesting, then it is truly the sign of the Armaggedon."From Olympian heights, Antonio looks down and says, 'Hey, right play is right play.'" Sing it Antonio.
I wouln't hit it. Not with a 10 foot pole. Not even if it was yours.Antonio is a doucheclown.
DOUCHECLOWN . . . . . . That is without a doubt THE best description of Antonio I have ever heard. That should be his new nickname Antonio DOUCHECLOWN Esfandiari.

sounds goofy but i can't knock him because everyone has their own style, crews, and slang they think is cool but sounds stupid to others. reminds me a little of the guy from be cool, "twinkle twinkle baby!"

i know exactly who these **** heads are, they were the nerds in high school that asked out every girl that would talk to them,now that they have some money they think they are hot shit and still ask out every girl they still...and they still get rejected

sounds goofy but i can't knock him because everyone has their own style, crews, and slang they think is cool but sounds stupid to others. reminds me a little of the guy from be cool, "twinkle twinkle baby!"
There are many levels of stupidity. Some are tolerable, some are not. Antonio is no longer tolerable.What the hell is Shannon Elizabeth thinking????