Just Booked Vegas Trip

Headed to Vegas Baby! Leaving at 6:30am tomorrow. I'll be at the Venetian by 11. Brag post? Hell yes! Anything big happening this weekend? What's the best strip club in town?
Venetian's having their deep stacks/Ceasars mega stacks going on. It's nba all star weekend. Doesn't mean anything per se, but watching the dunk contest in the book could be nice. I'm actually heading out there saturday, and playing in the deep stacks HORSE tourney on sunday. Have fun.
Any tips on how to aquire photo #2? How far is rhino from the Venetian?
It is not far.... if you are really cheap you can walk there. I had to only because this one stripper cleaned me out and I didn't have enough for a taxi lol. It was well worth it though :club:

Update......I'm now sitting in the Delta Crown room in Atlanta sipping a bloody mary, waiting on my 9:35 flight. Sometimes, life is pretty good. Updates coming.Anybody have any experience with the Venetian poker room?

I was in Vegas in December and played at the Venetian alot. I liked it the best in the rooms I tried. It was well run and the game was pretty good. I only played cash 1-2 but they have a pretty good tourney schedule too.

Venetian poker room is packed!! played 2-5nl yesterday. Lost $300 w/a flopped set to a rivered full house. Played craps this afternoon. Started with $400.....cashed out with $2650!! I had the longest roll my life, over 30 min. Man there is nothing like that game when the table is hot. Taking a break now, headed back to poker room after dinner. Hopefully there will be a lot of fish on a Saturday night. Just hope I'm not one of them.

Any tips on how to aquire photo #2?
talk to the women in photo #1?
That is the correct answer. In any new city where you have no connections, the easiest way to score is to go to a strip club and ask around.

The deep stack tourneys this weekend were packed. They had probably had 30-40 tables OUTSIDE the poker room going. Poker room constantly full. I don't know about other places, but poker is alive & well at the Venetian.