Funny Video

check out this video. I found it really funny cause we have probably all been in this spot at one point or another.Yet it's strange for a little kid. Don't wanna say anything else, take a looklol

check out this video. I found it really funny cause we have probably all been in this spot at one point or another.Yet it's strange for a little kid. Don't wanna say anything else, take a looklol
loooooooooolthat was awesome. hahahaha

OK, it's KIND of funny, but what kind of a dipshit posts this type of stuff on YouTube? It's their KID?!?! You want to become an internet snesation? Don't ****ing use your kid like that. ****wad.

OK, it's KIND of funny, but what kind of a dipshit posts this type of stuff on YouTube? It's their KID?!?! You want to become an internet snesation? Don't ****ing use your kid like that. ****wad.
People do that with their kids on America's Funniest Home Video. "Hey, watch my kid get hit in the face with a football!"hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Are you this much of a downer everywhere you go?Seriously dude, cheer up - you're a miserable fuck.
People do that with their kids on America's Funniest Home Video. "Hey, watch my kid get hit in the face with a football!"hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
lol
Are you this much of a downer everywhere you go?Seriously dude, cheer up - you're a miserable fuck.
Actually, I have a very broad and often perverted sense of humour and I laugh at a lot of things others might not. I just think that this poor kid is going to have to live with this for the rest of his life and never really had a choice in the matter.Here's a "joke" I thought up recently (I'm not a comedian and this needs work...): Ladies and especially gentlemen, beating your wife is bad. Do NOT beat your wife. Why do something that leaves marks when forcible confinement and starvation work just as well...