3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

Nice job! Sounds good.I think potsie is out unfortunately, but double check obv.
Thanks for double-checking but unfortunately, you are correct, sir.I actually Mapquested to see how far away I'd be on Sunday from Las Vegas to see if there was ANY chance of hauling azz to LV after my family reunion is over, but I'm clearly geographically challenged as the trip would be 50% LONGER leaving from where I'll be (NEE of PHX, apparently as in North EXCEPTIONALLY EAST) than just PHX itself. I may not have the nutzbuster lead foot, but I am pretty good. Still, I don't think I could cover 450 miles in 4 hours, lol, especially just for the pleasure of getting pwned again by cubsfan44 at the final table.Have a blast boys and girl. I expect hellaciously good pics/write-ups.
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for setting this all up Scott!ZOMG! It's gonna be goooood!

I will be taking my own car since I live five minutes from there so I don't need a space on the bus so there can be room for one more. Also I have one space in my car if anyone needs it.
Also driving. Somehow the 5 minute drive to the course and back will be much more difficult hung over and depressed from getting destroyed on the course.
Oh yea, it is the 28th, but she meant that weekend.Heck move me back up to 90%
There ya go...show her who wears the latex in the family
I'm probably out for golf if I happen to make it out there. I won't know anything until early April now at the earliest though :club: so yeah I dunno.
ok man...
Is there smoking on the bus? because I think we can have a bet on how many people throw up on the ride back.I place the over/under at 4
omg, let's hot box the bus coming back!!!!
Put me on the LIST, Please.Live here, dont need bus if it matters.
gotta put ya on the maybe list for now. As the date gets closer it will become clearer who is all actually going to play, and if past history is any indication you should be able to make it.The problem/deadline is 3 weeks before the outing, when the course will need a set number from me. Once I give them that, that will be it for anyone who wants to play. The course needs those slots and will start selling off the open tee times slots to the general public.
I'm going to buy a basketball this year just like I did last year, and then challenge you to a game of one-on-one in a REAL sport.Last year we never actually went out to find a real court to play on, but I think we can get some good pickup games going with all the ppl in the house. I'm assuming they're all ballas :club:
100% in.
ya in for basketball too, wont be 21 so cant do poker unless the place doesnt give a shit
Sweet I'm excited
:ts thanks btw for doing all of this, we all really do appreciate it very much
+all of these 4 me

Scott you are a sweety for running all this, thanks I will bring a bottle of Crown Royal for a Prize for the Poker Tournament