3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

Since I'll be in Vegas at this time you can put me down as an alternate for the golf tourney. If I end up playing do you know how much club rentals are? I'll most likely catch up with the group later in the day. The strain of golf is just too much for an internetz poker player that drinks umbrella drinks.Also, in for the poker tournament
FYP............Wuss.
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYP............Wuss.
I'm going to buy a basketball this year just like I did last year, and then challenge you to a game of one-on-one in a REAL sport.Last year we never actually went out to find a real court to play on, but I think we can get some good pickup games going with all the ppl in the house. I'm assuming they're all ballas :club:
I'm going to buy a basketball this year just like I did last year, and then challenge you to a game of one-on-one in a REAL sport.Last year we never actually went out to find a real court to play on, but I think we can get some good pickup games going with all the ppl in the house. I'm assuming they're all ballas :club:
LOL.....forearm shiver to your back and you would be done.
100% in.
ya in for basketball too, wont be 21 so cant do poker unless the place doesnt give a shit
Monte Carlo carded last time we did this tournament. Quite funny to see Chrozzo get carded and the guy looked at the ID a good 2 minutes. Loool.

Sorry campers...I'm already committed on Memorial Day weekend. I will be thinking of all of you having fun golfing, drinking and playing poker while I am stuck in the midwest. I plan on being in Vegas a week or so after that though, so all is not a complete loss. Have fun, and duck hook a few golf balls into some expensive houses for me.

Thanks for setting it all up Scott. Great work as usual. I'm out for the poker tourney just fyi.Mark
So you, poker stud muffin extraordinaire is going to make the golf....Uhmm I think your game selection might be an issue.
Nice job Scott. We decide if we are doing Captains for the scramble or making our own 4somes?
Didn't seem like enough people really wanted to do that, so unless everyone says different, it seems to be a no-go on the slavery team captains etc.

The 31st is my anniversary, and the wife was not really happy about the thought of me bailing on her and going golfing.Which means I will need to really go overboard the week before to get her to agree to my leaving.So I am probably an 80% right now.

Sorry campers...I'm already committed on Memorial Day weekend. I will be thinking of all of you having fun golfing, drinking and playing poker while I am stuck in the midwest. I plan on being in Vegas a week or so after that though, so all is not a complete loss. Have fun, and duck hook a few golf balls into some expensive houses for me.
meh cant get that week off. sigh. someday. have fun everyone.
sorry guys. next year!
Ya, I will be in Vegas at this time and am definitely in if there is still room. Seems like a lot of fun.
got you down for both...is this correct?
Nice job Scott. We decide if we are doing Captains for the scramble or making our own 4somes?
ty...ummm, not sure what happened to Balloons 'captains' thread, wa there enough interest? What ever the majority decides, but I don;t have time to keep track of that too! HELLLPPP!!! lol.
The 31st is my anniversary, and the wife was not really happy about the thought of me bailing on her and going golfing.Which means I will need to really go overboard the week before to get her to agree to my leaving.So I am probably an 80% right now.
I thought you said it was the 28th!!!! :club:

I will be taking my own car since I live five minutes from there so I don't need a space on the bus so there can be room for one more. Also I have one space in my car if anyone needs it.

meh cant get that week off. sigh. someday. have fun everyone.
darn you Grocey was looking forward to taking your money in poker
I will be taking my own car since I live five minutes from there so I don't need a space on the bus so there can be room for one more. Also I have one space in my car if anyone needs it.
Even if I lived next door to the pro shop, I'd still do the bus thing. Watching 40 hungover, sleep deprived FCP'ers load a bus will be worth the price of admission itself. The ride back with 40 drunk, sun baked FCP'ers is an extra bonus.If that isn't enough incentive, I think it's on the bus where we all get to gang bang Chrozzo.(Just kidding, Chrozzo's mom!)
You are not going to be taking anyone's money, so stop talking shit!
we shall see lol
Even if I lived next door to the pro shop, I'd still do the bus thing. Watching 40 hungover, sleep deprived FCP'ers load a bus will be worth the price of admission itself. The ride back with 40 drunk, sun baked FCP'ers is an extra bonus.If that isn't enough incentive, I think it's on the bus where we all get to gang bang Chrozzo.(Just kidding, Chrozzo's mom!)
With that kind of incentive how can I say no. Guess i'm in for the bus ride too.