3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Dougie, thats some good golf.You been taking lessons? I am taking a cruise this Saturday to Alaska, and I've been checking the weather...highs forecasted is 60 degrees....60 Degrees?I'm going to be frozen, I'll need to be out golfing in the afternoon in Vegas just to thaw out.how do people live in those horrible conditions?
Never taken a lesson in my life, although I do sometimes sleep with the Golf Channel on (FWIW, if they ever have the episode where they teach you to hit a high fade off a downhill lie, change channels immediately. That show will screw your swing up for months.)As for your cruise, might I suggest this...coat2.jpgand/or this...castanza.jpgor possibly this...BG.jpg
2 days !!!!!!!
Wee! Wait...Sunday isn't 2 days away. You got me.
!!!!!!!!
I promise not to forget about meeting you this time around. Sadpants.
:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:jh
Ughh
Sucks you not going Chrozzo !
Won't be the same without spewing off my healthy stack to you little Chrozzo. Oh, and losing to you at poker.
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey any update on our winner, GoStags? Did he play for us yet? Does he still plan to...?
Excellent question. I've gotten thrown on to a project in Southern California, so I've had to travel last week and this week. My plan is to play in Event #39 now on Sat. the 20th.
Excellent question. I've gotten thrown on to a project in Southern California, so I've had to travel last week and this week. My plan is to play in Event #39 now on Sat. the 20th.
GLGL!!!
...and here I was, hoping you had played event #24 as planned, and were using you're alias, Andy "BkIce" Seth.GLGL when you do play. No pressure or anything, but I haven't written off my Vegas trip as a loss until I find out if you final table your event.
WTF guys!15 days later and no thread on trip reports or photos!?get to work!
I already posted mine here: Merby's Vegas trip report
I was kidding around because no one seemed to know what was happened. Any news is good news at this point. Go go go!
Ah...very true. I have been AWOL for the last couple of weeks. I am sick and tired of this working crap... poker is better. :club:
Registered... playing today.If I do tweet, it will be here: www.twitter.com/GoStags92