3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really, but whateva. Making it longer/adding levels means everyone being there longer. This ain't the WSOP lol.Once we are all there we can make last minute changes/suggestions. Nothing is cast hard in stone and I think they would be relatively flexible, but what is listed is pretty likely imo.
Works for me. I love the scenery at the Hard Rock.
Ah, well that's rough, but I think it's good... I mean you want the thing to be over in the same night!
I just really wish there was like a 75/150, and maybe a 25/25 to start. Or one or the other.The reason it's kinda fresh in my mind, is cause I just played that 150k freeroll at the Horseshoe last month and in that, we started with 3k, 20 min levels, and similar structure (with the 75/150), and I felt like grossly shorstacked the entire time. I had to raise fold 2 or 3 times, and it was basically push/fold from there on out.Also for the record.... Scott, this is sooooo not directed at you, and I seriously appreciate all the hard work for both this and the golf.
I see a structure, but I don't see a starting chip count or length of the levels, am I missing them?
Going off memory, I think it's 4k and 20 mins.
Yeah, It's 4 K to start Ray, but we can do an instant Dealer spiff add on for $5 and get additional 1K. I'm sure everyone would do that.And I don't see why we couldn't ask to maybe slip in another level here or there too, all they can say is no, but I doubt they would. We are good for business!
Yeah, It's 4 K to start Ray, but we can do an instant Dealer spiff add on for $5 and get additional 1K. I'm sure everyone would do that.And I don't see why we couldn't ask to maybe slip in another level here or there too, all they can say is no, but I doubt they would. We are good for business!
Then we shall :club:

Out of the tournament guys , No go for Vegas. the doctors will not give me the okay to fly or travel to Vegas at this time. My life sucks. :club: I was so looking forward to this.

Out of the tournament guys , No go for Vegas. the doctors will not give me the okay to fly or travel to Vegas at this time. My life sucks. :club: I was so looking forward to this.
That sucks Rose !
That sucks Rose :ts

Played a practice round today. Almost drove a 285 yard par 4. The ball didn't quite roll though the greenside bunker. I was so impressed with myself, I thought I'd take a picture of it with my cell phone...golf2.jpgI also felt obliged to take a picture of where my second shot ended up...golf3.jpgended up making bogey. I guess you could say my sandwedge sucked but I made my BogiePutt.

Played a practice round today. Almost drove a 285 yard par 4. The ball didn't quite roll though the greenside bunker. I was so impressed with myself, I thought I'd take a picture of it with my cell phone...golf2.jpg
Did you get to use your namesake?
Did you get to use your namesake?
Yes. Now if I can just get Callaway to invent a waterwedge and a woodswedge, my bag will be complete.
Yes. Now if I can just get Callaway to invent a waterwedge and a woodswedge, my bag will be complete.
I just want one all-purpose hole-in-one driver. Then I'll join the PGA and get a professional Caddy. At *every* tee, I will engage in a long, in-depth discussion with him as to which club I should use... even though my bag only has the one club in it.
  • 2 weeks later...

blah, you bunch of sucks :club: I want to be there

holed out from the trap in my first outing of the year!if i stick on here for a full year............i could SOOOOOOOOOOO see myself doing this next year! Sounds great!!

Nuts I've decided not to go so you can take me off the poker list. I'm saving up for a cruise to Alaska in August.If you need me to chip in for a dealer tip or something PM me and I will pitch in.

Nuts I've decided not to go so you can take me off the poker list. I'm saving up for a cruise to Alaska in August.If you need me to chip in for a dealer tip or something PM me and I will pitch in.
I'm going on an Alaskan cruise the week before this.You should come so I can tell you what to do on the cruise.