3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

Siigghh, had some internship things come up so I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Take me off the list please. Siiiiiigh.
we'll miss ya buddy!Next year. Gl with the career path! :club:
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... Bonus Boners?
FYP

FCP Poker tourney (golf outing) news...Looks like we be able to get this going for sure.The entry will be most likely $100+$20I am having the tourney director come up with a scenario where we can start at 7PM and be done in 4 hours, so most likely 20 minute levels like last year.She may pull a level or 2 in the interest of time, and I think that is a good idea. Last years tourney ran a little too late imoAnyway, She is going to send me the particulars of what she envisions and I am just going to go with it.Feed back is always helpful, but I don't want to change too much of what she offers as long as it is reasonable and close to what we did last year. This is all just for fun after all.Oh...she proposed possibly offering an additional $5 (optional) to help spiff the staff, were you would get another 1K in chips or something, OR we could pass on that and just tip the dealers at the end.I also need to know if everyone who has signed up for the Golf and or the Poker tourney is still interested and planning on coming. This thing is getting close! :club:

Is the poker tourney still on May 31st?If anyone is interested in splitting costs for a hotel room let me know. I plan on going up Friday night (the 29th), and leaving sometime Monday afternoon (June 1st). Either way I'm most likely going so if people need a place to crash that is cool also. I've stayed with FCP'ers once before, so I'm not a psycho or anything.

Is the poker tourney still on May 31st?If anyone is interested in splitting costs for a hotel room let me know. I plan on going up Friday night (the 29th), and leaving sometime Monday afternoon (June 1st). Either way I'm most likely going so if people need a place to crash that is cool also. I've stayed with FCP'ers once before, so I'm not a psycho or anything.
Goose down comforterrrrrr. GOOSE DOWN
YUP, Sunday, MAy 31st. 7 PM
Still in for both.
but of course! :club:
still in for the tourney. and if theres a dinner, in for that too. just no golf :4h
Cool, noted. And sorry, no dinner this year. We called, but Brand ran out of FIJI, so we told them to stick it. :ts
Cool, noted. And sorry, no dinner this year. We called, but Brand ran out of FIJI, so we told them to stick it. :club:
Nothing organized at least, but I'm sure some of us will grab some foods.
I hope to be a Las Vegas property owner before the WSOP :)See you at the end of April, mon ami.
bunking in with you honey lol :club:
Mmm food.Yea...I don't see this happening.
party pooper

DUUUUUUDE! Outside chance of me making it to LV on Sunday for the poker tourney--I'm putting it at 25% right now, but I hope/expect chances will improve in the coming days. Probably bump it up 5% if you promise not to put cubsfan44, aka Soul Pwner, on my left.Scott--I'm assuming there's some flexibility with #'s for poker tourney, correct? FYI I am definitely OUT for golf, either way. I should be still hauling @ss through Flagstaff when you're teeing off...WHEEEEEEEEE!(?)! Wait and SEEEEEEEEE...

DUUUUUUDE! Outside chance of me making it to LV on Sunday for the poker tourney--I'm putting it at 25% right now, but I hope/expect chances will improve in the coming days. Probably bump it up 5% if you promise not to put cubsfan44, aka Soul Pwner, on my left.Scott--I'm assuming there's some flexibility with #'s for poker tourney, correct? FYI I am definitely OUT for golf, either way. I should be still hauling @ss through Flagstaff when you're teeing off...WHEEEEEEEEE!(?)! Wait and SEEEEEEEEE...
Plz show up. You were def. a big reason the tournament went off without a hitch. We need some situational run good!
That's great news Troy!The Hard Rock has been great so far and I think everyone is going to enjoy playing there. Yes, there is flexibility but I want to cap the tourney at 40 max. Don;t think we even have that many now, so you should be good to go!Maybe you could copy like 40 of those pay out documents and bring them! :club:
Plz show up. You were def. a big reason the tournament went off without a hitch. We need some situational run good!
Thanks, man!
That's great news Troy!The Hard Rock has been great so far and I think everyone is going to enjoy playing there. Yes, there is flexibility but I want to cap the tourney at 40 max. Don;t think we even have that many now, so you should be good to go!Maybe you could copy like 40 of those pay out documents and bring them! :club:
Absolutely. If I find out I can't make it (but it's already looking even better since I posted yesterday), I'll make sure to get the forms to you or NoSup before you guys head out.-Pots
Thanks, man!Absolutely. If I find out I can't make it (but it's already looking even better since I posted yesterday), I'll make sure to get the forms to you or NoSup before you guys head out.-Pots
Thanks man :club:

Bump.The Poker tourney structure has been added to the First post, please check it out. Poker tourney will be capped at 40 max.Looks like we will get over 30 for this, which means the top 2 will get 1500 buy ins to a WSOP event, which all of us losers will partake of (hopefully )See yous in a few weeks! :club:

Sigh @ the structure. Did they let you have any input?
not really, but whateva. Making it longer/adding levels means everyone being there longer. This ain't the WSOP lol.Once we are all there we can make last minute changes/suggestions. Nothing is cast hard in stone and I think they would be relatively flexible, but what is listed is pretty likely imo.
not really, but whateva. Making it longer/adding levels means everyone being there longer. This ain't the WSOP lol.Once we are all there we can make last minute changes/suggestions. Nothing is cast hard in stone and I think they would be relatively flexible, but what is listed is pretty likely imo.
It may not be the WSOP, but it could lead to it. I'd rather have some semblance of skill involved. And who cares if it takes longer, it's freaking Vegas! Who plans on sleeping? There might be a small handful of people playing the PLO event the next day, but mostly, people don't really need to get to bed early or anything. Know what I mean? Last year was different, because there was a popular event the next day.It doesn't need to be some stellar all day long structure, but I think the $60 tourney at the PH has a better one than that. That's all.