3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scott, if you can't make it out...can you send Silvia instead?I was hoping for some better competition in the long drive.

Hey, BG.. since it's not an election year, what's your bet with checky gonna be? Might I suggest making a monetary wager, but instead of paying the other person, you pay to a charitable organization of the other's choice ( and assumably to the loser's chargrin). So, if you win, you make checky pay a grand to like the Heritage foundation or focus on the family, and if he wins, you cut a check to the ACLU or Moveon.org. That way, it won't be the money that hurts, but where the money is going to that hurts. And a grand to an organization is worth more than your vote, TBH.

Hey, BG.. since it's not an election year, what's your bet with checky gonna be? Might I suggest making a monetary wager, but instead of paying the other person, you pay to a charitable organization of the other's choice ( and assumably to the loser's chargrin). So, if you win, you make checky pay a grand to like the Heritage foundation or focus on the family, and if he wins, you cut a check to the ACLU or Moveon.org. That way, it won't be the money that hurts, but where the money is going to that hurts. And a grand to an organization is worth more than your vote, TBH.
First...checky can't afford to come, his gf won't let him.Second...No way in the world will checky win again, I joined a country club this year and play a lot of golf, yesterday I played in shorts and got sunburned ( cold in Buffulo still checky? ) :club: Third...I would totally never ever ever send money to a liberal oranization and end up on their lifetime mailing list, I already can't stand the weekly phone calls from the RNC because my wife sent them $100 6 years ago.Fourth...I might do it for signatures as long as the signature doesn't contain anything that as a Christian I will not haveFifth..why don't you show up Mr Instigator-in-chief?
Third...I would totally never ever ever send money to a liberal oranization and end up on their lifetime mailing list, I already can't stand the weekly phone calls from the RNC because my wife sent them $100 6 years ago.
That's why it's a great bet.
Fifth..why don't you show up Mr Instigator-in-chief?
I don't golf, for one. I may show up in vegas around wsop time, however, so if I do, I'll show my face giant head and have a drink.
That's why it's a great bet.
For you
I don't golf, for one. I may show up in vegas around wsop time, however, so if I do, I'll show my face giant head and have a drink and a cigar.
I'll buy
I'll buy
No cigar. I appreciate it, but I've successfully quit smoking for the longest period of my life since I was 18 ( two years) and I don't want to ruin it, no matter how delicious the cigar might be. But the drink invitation I humbly accept.
No cigar. I appreciate it, but I've successfully quit smoking for the longest period of my life since I was 18 ( two years) and I don't want to ruin it, no matter how delicious the cigar might be. But the drink invitation I humbly accept.
well I am currently at 27 years 11 months and a few days without a drink..so I'll just smoke a cigar while you drink...Iced tea if you're only 20
Hey Scott, if you can't make it out...can you send Silvia instead?I was hoping for some better competition in the long drive.
Don't worry, I will be there this year.There was one time when I drove all the way from my apartment to my place of business without stopping for a pit stop or rest break.It was the longest 5 minutes of my life.I would caution you all: I have also been polishing up my one-liners, so you will have to be dodging punchlines left and right while sizing up your tee shot for the longest drive.
You can probably concede the long ball contest to bg anyway. The guy hits it a damn mile anyway(yeah I'm jealous).
Using a 50 inch Driver, a Pinnacle and a bounce off the cart path. :club:
You can probably concede the long ball contest to bg anyway. The guy hits it a damn mile anyway(yeah I'm jealous).
Using a 50 inch Driver, a Pinnacle and a bounce off the cart path. :club:
and his size behind the hit :ts B) :4h:3h:5c
Pretty sure Rob and Bill are around the same build. I might be off by an inch or a few pounds but good call!
He is taller. Im thinner. He is cute but I am cuter. We both have goatee's but I groom mine. We are both Republicans but he is a rabid Republican. I use a Titleist Pro V1X he uses Pinnacles or Top Flite XL's. :club:
He is taller. Im thinner. He is cute but I am cuter. We both have goatee's but I groom mine. We are both Republicans but he is a rabid Republican. I use a Titleist Pro V1X he uses Pinnacles or Top Flite XL's. :club:
You're both of equal cuteness. I'd take you home to mom though. Rob wouldn't make it out alive.Edit: Oops...I meant to post this under Rose's account.
SO with all the hell that has taken place the past 2 weeks this is some great news for me personally and as it relates to this outing.I have no doubt now that, with Ozi and other folks help, this will still happen.Thanks again to all the well wishes and prayers etc. I mentioned it to my Stepmom about all this and she said it means a lot to hear about it. THANKS AGAIN!Talk to everyone soon and look for updates and more details as the date approaches. It's just around the corner... :club:
This is awesome to hear. The weather has been excellent, and let's hope that it keeps up. It will be great to see this come together and to catch up with everyone.
First...checky can't afford to come, his gf won't let him.Second...No way in the world will checky win again, I joined a country club this year and play a lot of golf, yesterday I played in shorts and got sunburned ( cold in Buffulo still checky? ) :club: Third...I would totally never ever ever send money to a liberal oranization and end up on their lifetime mailing list, I already can't stand the weekly phone calls from the RNC because my wife sent them $100 6 years ago.Fourth...I might do it for signatures as long as the signature doesn't contain anything that as a Christian I will not haveFifth..why don't you show up Mr Instigator-in-chief?
good god, i've played about 36 holes in the past 24 months (although one included a -1 back nine and a 78 at harborside in chicago). i could be in some serious trouble here. i haven't even swung a club in probably 8 months, though i have placed first in every tournament on hot shots golf fore for the ps3.that said, if i can get in a couple rounds in windy/cold buffalo before the trip, assuming the snow melts, and break 80, i'll bet pretty much whatever, though the ladyfriend would probably not allow me to bet her tuition money :ts.
good god, i've played about 36 holes in the past 24 months (although one included a -1 back nine and a 78 at harborside in chicago). i could be in some serious trouble here. i haven't even swung a club in probably 8 months, though i have placed first in every tournament on hot shots golf fore for the ps3.that said, if i can get in a couple rounds in windy/cold buffalo before the trip, assuming the snow melts, and break 80, i'll bet pretty much whatever, though the ladyfriend would probably not allow me to bet her tuition money :club:.
Sand bagging liberal scum
well I am currently at 27 years 11 months and a few days without a drink..so I'll just smoke a cigar while you drink...Iced tea if you're only 20
wow you get props for that. i'm guessing that you had a problem or you wouldn't know how long its been like that. after that long you probably don't think much of it but i see that and it looks like one hell of an accomplishment to me.
This is awesome to hear. The weather has been excellent, and let's hope that it keeps up. It will be great to see this come together and to catch up with everyone.
It's gonna happen. Count on it.I'll be in vegas next week to make sure it's all set up. Gonna talk to the Hard Rock too and see about that as well...but the devil will be in the details regarding the poker....
i think you can put me as a maybe on this.
K
good god, i've played about 36 holes in the past 24 months (although one included a -1 back nine and a 78 at harborside in chicago). i could be in some serious trouble here. i haven't even swung a club in probably 8 months, though i have placed first in every tournament on hot shots golf fore for the ps3.that said, if i can get in a couple rounds in windy/cold buffalo before the trip, assuming the snow melts, and break 80, i'll bet pretty much whatever, though the ladyfriend would probably not allow me to bet her tuition money :ts.
I have played exactly 3 times since we all golfed last year. I am expecting big things from my team mates.
Sand bagging liberal scum
I talked to a friend about this and he said it's not true. Jamie hates sand. :club:
I'm going to Myrtle Beach for the first week of April to practice for this golf outing.
That's like playing the Main Event to practise for the Neg-O