3rd Annual F C P - W S O P Forum Golf Outing & Poker Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well played golf yesterday and shot an 80. Second best round ever for me. I shot 79 about 5 months ago.
mbn...my lowest ever is 80 AT ST ANDREWS (0o0o0o0o0), but i havent played seriously in like 6 years. just a round or two a year basically...the course here at school is supposedly pretty good but i have yet to use it in 3 years lol, hopefully this spring i will get out there a few times so i can whoop some ass in vegas

Obvious respect to Scott and his family.... Sucks overall for sure :(But is anyone capable of taking over for him golf wise? I would, but I honestly don't have the ability to deal with the deposits and whatnot. Just figured I'd put it out there before it becomes too late.

Obvious respect to Scott and his family.... Sucks overall for sure :(But is anyone capable of taking over for him golf wise? I would, but I honestly don't have the ability to deal with the deposits and whatnot. Just figured I'd put it out there before it becomes too late.
hmmm... we just need to find someone who's rich I guess....
We just need to all promise to vote Republican for the rest of our lives and Rob might consider setting this up.
I got the credit, I just don't have the time...But I'm sure we can work something out
I will takeover the Golf/Poker tourney and will need everyones help considering I live in Miami !
You're good people.Though Scott is in AZ, so isn't it about the same thing? lol.
Seriously Kurt? This has to be a level right? Should I even respond? Damnit.
One isn't Vegas... Neither is the other.How does being in AZ change anything compared to FL? It's not like he's driving up to meet with people or something.
I will takeover the Golf/Poker tourney and will need everyones help considering I live in Miami !
cool
One isn't Vegas... Neither is the other.How does being in AZ change anything compared to FL? It's not like he's driving up to meet with people or something.
it's not that big a deal really but it is a little complicated and can be time consuming at times. Takes a decent amount of coordination, especially as the time approaches and people cail out last minute and/or want in last minute, down payments and recovering them, etc...
FWIW I'm available on most Friday/Saturday's if they need paperwork signed or something ridiculous of that nature. As for organizing anything I'm pretty useless.
I'm a vegas local too and I have a ton of time on my hands if you need some help here.
thanks, we'll let ya know if it's necessary...

update:I talked to my stepmom today. She is home now until the treatments start on Monday. She was laughing and making jokes about her condition, telling me "it's a great time to have cancer!" LOLZ, referring to how medicine being as good as it is these days and 10 yearas ago she'd have no chance. She is in great spirits, also telling me to not change any plans and that they will let me know when...or if I'd need to travel again. She also said "it is no longer in my hands anyways, and ya know what? If it's my time then it's my time....and I am fine with that". Her attitude is ridiculously amazing. One other huge change is that I am safe at work regarding additional time off (thanks you FMLA) which would also sheild me from my other biggest fear...layoffs. SO with all the hell that has taken place the past 2 weeks this is some great news for me personally and as it relates to this outing.I have no doubt now that, with Ozi and other folks help, this will still happen.Thanks again to all the well wishes and prayers etc. I mentioned it to my Stepmom about all this and she said it means a lot to hear about it. THANKS AGAIN!Talk to everyone soon and look for updates and more details as the date approaches. It's just around the corner... :club:

vegas = no scott = not vegas at all
Please Scott come to Vegas ! Noodle Bar ! Rolled up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Bellagio, "where the sand turns to gold." Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over. Burger Bar. Nobu.
Please Scott come to Vegas ! Noodle Bar ! Rolled up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Bellagio, "where the sand turns to gold." Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over. Burger Bar. Nobu.
u are a god among men..i coulda done that...but i didnt...and vegas is FAAAR beyond anything those jersey rounders knew!

glad to hear some positive news there Scott. Hope we both can make it to Vegas