HOW DARE YOU ****ING PUT ****ING WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU BASTARD. ****ING BRITS ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH US AROUND. NOT ANYMORE DAMNIT!!!!1111he's right tho
:club:
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GL man, win all that 10nl monies

Posted Images

I updated my bankroll. I went camping last weekend and didn't play much.I'm still playing $5 sng's, it's so-so.I started to play 32 and 16 player heads up $5 sng's. I can cash in them easily.

I'm at $333 now, I'm not playing so hot. I'm moving down to 5nl temporarily, it's working a lot for me.
Great posts, found this today and made my way though most of it. Play anymore freerolls. I know you said you used to play the 70FPP. Theres also the 280FPP multi that pays off the top 6. Was usually an easy one to cash. Keep up the grind. Been great reading.
Great posts, found this today and made my way though most of it. Play anymore freerolls. I know you said you used to play the 70FPP. Theres also the 280FPP multi that pays off the top 6. Was usually an easy one to cash. Keep up the grind. Been great reading.
Yeah I've got exams coming up next week and then I'm done with school. I'm gonna play A LOT of poker over the summer. That's why I havent been playing lately.I'm at $340 now
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I havent updated in a while. My bankroll is at $450, I'm going really slow. So far I've went from $400 to $440 4 times. I win $40 and I've lost $40 4 times, that isn't an exaggeration. I'm making this update because I just won a ticket to pokerstars' Sunday Million. I bought a $7.50 step 1 ticket and finished top 2 in 3 tournaments in a row.I am hoping to atleast cash, $300 would almost double my bankroll. If I can make a decent run, I might be able to make my 1k goal.What's with the forums being all wierd? It's clumping all the posts together.

I havent updated in a while. My bankroll is at $450, I'm going really slow. So far I've went from $400 to $440 4 times. I win $40 and I've lost $40 4 times, that isn't an exaggeration. I'm making this update because I just won a ticket to pokerstars' Sunday Million. I bought a $7.50 step 1 ticket and finished top 2 in 3 tournaments in a row.I am hoping to atleast cash, $300 would almost double my bankroll. If I can make a decent run, I might be able to make my 1k goal.What's with the forums being all wierd? It's clumping all the posts together.
It's one of the options somewhere but I can't remember where. You have to change back to 'classic view' and it will go back to the way it was before if that is what you want.
You should trade the $215 Tourney dollars for cash.... that would be a huge boost to your bankroll and further your efforts to being rolled for higher stakes. IMO...

ya if u are just trying to go to $1000 i would def cash out that ticket. $200 is half ur roll right now.i been playing 5NL lately, 4 tabling and having good results so far. Running 83BB/100 for 470 hands, haha if only that were like 25,000 hands.

You should trade the $215 Tourney dollars for cash.... that would be a huge boost to your bankroll and further your efforts to being rolled for higher stakes. IMO...
Trust me if I could cash out the ticket I would've already have done so.Step tickets are not redeemable for cash, you cannot cash them out at anytime.I need to play in the Sunday Million, or continue with the steps program and I don't think I wanna risk it.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm at $551, I'm starting to pick up the pace. I used to play ring games, stopped that because that was starting to become a grind.I played $3 9 player sng's but I stopped doing those. Now I'm doing $3 45 player sng's and I'm having very good results from these.I've played 23 of these sng's and have a $81.25 profit. I've only been doing this for 3 days.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm at $551, I'm starting to pick up the pace. I used to play ring games, stopped that because that was starting to become a grind.I played $3 9 player sng's but I stopped doing those. Now I'm doing $3 45 player sng's and I'm having very good results from these.I've played 23 of these sng's and have a $81.25 profit. I've only been doing this for 3 days.
May I ask where you learned to play the game? You seem to be on a steady progression upward so you must be doing something right.

ive only skimmed through some of this, but i got one piece of advicewhen people offer you advice, you should atleast listen. not everythings going to be great advice, or even good. but especially when posters like antistuff try and help, you should be thankful and listen to them. theyve been through what youre trying to do and know what theyre talking about. you are doing yourself a huge disservice with this "oh i won the hand so wtf ever you dont know what youre talking about" attitude. youre very lucky if they keep coming back and trying to help.

hey just wondering how u were doin with this challenge?ive got to admit when u started it i tried myself to keep right along with u.i started with $6 though!!!!i would be at $935 but i cashed out $500 cuz i needed it.... so currently at 435.. and just recently moved up to 10NL when i got to 400.

May I ask where you learned to play the game? You seem to be on a steady progression upward so you must be doing something right.
I've been playing for 20 months, just with a bunch of friends at a home game. Since then I've read every poker book I could get my hands on and reread the majority of them. I've watched a lot of poker strategy videos and I check in on some strategy forums. I've played a lot of poker also; live with my friends or online.
ive only skimmed through some of this, but i got one piece of advicewhen people offer you advice, you should atleast listen. not everythings going to be great advice, or even good. but especially when posters like antistuff try and help, you should be thankful and listen to them. theyve been through what youre trying to do and know what theyre talking about. you are doing yourself a huge disservice with this "oh i won the hand so wtf ever you dont know what youre talking about" attitude. youre very lucky if they keep coming back and trying to help.
I agree with you and I've changed quite a bit since I first posted this thread. I have really improved and I take coaching whenever I can get it. I have apologized to antistuff but you read the story out of context. I commented on his online bankroll management philosophy negatively so he came to this thread and commented back. His comment seemed more like a bash than actually advice so that's why I commented the way I did. So now I take coaching whenever I can and I've learned from my mistakes.~Thanks for the advice! :club:
hey just wondering how u were doin with this challenge?ive got to admit when u started it i tried myself to keep right along with u.i started with $6 though!!!!i would be at $935 but i cashed out $500 cuz i needed it.... so currently at 435.. and just recently moved up to 10NL when i got to 400.
I don't take (m)any shots, I try to follow a strict bankroll management.

I started playing 25nl, 12 tables. I won $26 my first session and lost $8 the second session. I consider the 2nd session a victory because at one point I was down 2 buy ins. I try to play 1,000 hands a session and that's about an hour. On the week days I've only had time to play 1 session a day.