Can I Get Rakeback On Existing Full Tilt Account?

I was just wondering if I could still get rakeback on my existing Full Tilt account?Have had the account for a few years now if that helps.If no what can I do?Any help would be great thanks!!

E-mailed them asking for rakeback, didnt say I was leaving or anything, and here is the e-mail I got back.Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback directly. There are a number of rakeback affiliates who offer players up to 27% rakeback if they sign up to Full Tilt Poker through their site.Please note that this is not an issue which can be solved by opening another account with Full Tilt Poker, it is against our site policy to open more than one account. Though you could cease using your account, we do not remove it from our system, nor do we freeze accounts in order for players to create new ones.However, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and we are currently looking into organizing something that will help players who are not already attached to an affiliate. We have added your username to our files for further consideration. Please be patient.If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.Best of luck on the tables!Regards,Thought anyone??

E-mailed them asking for rakeback, didnt say I was leaving or anything, and here is the e-mail I got back.Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback directly. There are a number of rakeback affiliates who offer players up to 27% rakeback if they sign up to Full Tilt Poker through their site.Please note that this is not an issue which can be solved by opening another account with Full Tilt Poker, it is against our site policy to open more than one account. Though you could cease using your account, we do not remove it from our system, nor do we freeze accounts in order for players to create new ones.However, we do value your continued support of Full Tilt Poker, and we are currently looking into organizing something that will help players who are not already attached to an affiliate. We have added your username to our files for further consideration. Please be patient.If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.Best of luck on the tables!Regards,Thought anyone??
That is their standard email to people who ask for it.So next time they bring in a group, you're on that list. They do it sporadically, and in bunches.I find it hilarious they act like they don't know anything about it, and like they don't own rakebackpros. LOL @ Looking into organizing something! LOOOOOOL!