Carbon Poker Deposit Bonus?

Alright, so I posted this at P5s, but I want to post it here too in case anyone here is familiar with CarbonSo I was looking at different places I could get rakeback in the US, seeing how I'm playing on Stars right now and had an FTP account before I knew about RB, and I stumbled upon an offer of 150% up to $1000 on Carbon for initial deposit. Right now I grind MTT SnGs between 6.50-16, but I have experience w/ cash (since I've heard the tournament volume there is lacking) and the $1500 + whatever I make + Rakeback sounds awfully tempting.So the question is, could anyone enlighten me on how difficult it is to clear this bonus? Say I 4-tabled 50NL for 5-6 hours a day, would I be able to clear it/how long would it take?

Alright, so I posted this at P5s, but I want to post it here too in case anyone here is familiar with CarbonSo I was looking at different places I could get rakeback in the US, seeing how I'm playing on Stars right now and had an FTP account before I knew about RB, and I stumbled upon an offer of 150% up to $1000 on Carbon for initial deposit. Right now I grind MTT SnGs between 6.50-16, but I have experience w/ cash (since I've heard the tournament volume there is lacking) and the $1500 + whatever I make + Rakeback sounds awfully tempting.So the question is, could anyone enlighten me on how difficult it is to clear this bonus? Say I 4-tabled 50NL for 5-6 hours a day, would I be able to clear it/how long would it take?
it all comes down to: How good were you at the high jump in gym class sophmore year at H.S.?F C PF UC K online poker, for the night , bye. coke and whores to the tourney winners.
it all comes down to: How good were you at the high jump in gym class sophmore year at H.S.?F C PF UC K online poker, for the night , bye. coke and whores to the tourney winners.
um...did I miss something? Someone care to translate?
i must be missing something
carbon is the same as texasholdem, so you can go to my site and get rakeback there and youre good to go
I swear I didn't post this! Now I have to go look at my post history, but seriously, I'm sure I didn't come online when I got home last night!
It's very easy and fast to clear the bonus. I deposited $500 a few weeks ago and played a few hours everyday at $3/6 Limit and 1/2 NL and have already cleared the majority of it. Not sure how fast their withdrawals are though, I heard the checks can be a little slow, although I hope thats false since I have one in process.

Their first deposit bonus comes out at a rate of $10 per 2500 points I think. you get 3 points per raked hand at $50nl. 4 tableing for 4 hours a day you would be getting somewhere around $10 a day. Plus they usually have monthly promotions that you could easily earn $50 plus from for the month playing at that rate.The points earned from sngs are weird. $5.5 ones give 25 points where $11 ones give 75. $22 games give 160. Go figure. Don't know how many sng's you get through in an hour, but there are the numbers.I don't know about their check withdrawals, but the e-wallet withdrawal I made was kinda slow. The automated email said 72 hours, and the response I got 5 days later said 3-5 business days. In the end it came through on the 7th business day. Was free though.

Thx for the help guys, but seeing that now PS came out w/ another reload bonus and PT3 doesn't work on Carbon I think I'll wait