IS MOTHER ****ING HORRIBLE, i will save you the trouble of reading HHs.**** online poker.Anyway, what is the plan for this spring?Go outside and get a sun tan? It is going to be 80 degrees in wilmington nc tomorrow.No More Bad BeatsDublin Ireland is going to potatoe famine from this.

If it'll make you feel better, I got deep in two tourneys on FTP tonight and only managed a small cash in one of them. In the first I busted out after building a nice stack and getting consistently owned by the luckiest donk I've ever seen who was playing every hand. On the final hand, I had QJdd and got all in against him on a board of KdTdJc, of course donk boy had Q9o and I bricked...so that was fun. Then, in the other one I lost with KK against 25hh which is runner runner 2, then 5 on the turn and river. FullTilt is awesome.All that said, I still love FTP and will continue to play there as long as they continue to give me rakeback. OP, I suggest you do the same.

If it'll make you feel better, I got deep in two tourneys on FTP tonight and only managed a small cash in one of them. In the first I busted out after building a nice stack and getting consistently owned by the luckiest donk I've ever seen who was playing every hand. On the final hand, I had QJdd and got all in against him on a board of KdTdJc, of course donk boy had Q9o and I bricked...so that was fun. Then, in the other one I lost with KK against 25hh which is runner runner 2, then 5 on the turn and river. FullTilt is awesome.All that said, I still love FTP and will continue to play there as long as they continue to give me rakeback. OP, I suggest you do the same.
you must be still alive in the madness then, pm some lone and behold tourney ids when you play in sometime.