2r1a Tournaments On Stars

There's a $109 2r1a tournament in 12 min on Stars, #139902419. 2k starting chips w/ 2k rebuys and a 3k add on, should be interesting to see what optimal strat turns out to be. We'll also need a name for them!

is it like a 1r1a where you can double buy in? or is it like a 2x tourney where you can only rebuy if you hit 0??
You can double buy at the beginning, you get 2 rebuys all hour. And I'm to your right in $129 KO, gl :club:
i feel like you have to treat it like a 1r1a..double buy in and add on if you make the break. if you bust in the hour, i think its dumb to rebuy for only 2k chips?
disagreeyoud end up with 5k at the break assuming its a 1 hour rebuy period...blinds would be like 50/1 ishplenty of monies to work withI imagine optimal strat would be to just rebuy to 4k right off the start and then rebuy anytime during the rebuy period you get under 2k...and just try to make the add on..it seems like its just another way for 1r1a tournaments to inflate the prize pool a bit more

Bump, another $109 and a $5 one later, looks like they made it so you can rebuy with <100,000 chips so you could use both rebuys right at the start.

Bump, another $109 and a $5 one later, looks like they made it so you can rebuy with <100,000 chips so you could use both rebuys right at the start.
winning the 109..gl all