Late Night Stakes 4 To A $4.40 180 On Ps

Jeez.... I gave you more credit than that. Read my sig.Ring a bell?
what do you mean "ring a bell?"You're a really really annoying and stupid poster. Making a thread about ways to "tick me off" and handing out 4.40 stakes just confirms that.
fwiw, those pictures are nothing against you Poto, they are a result of google image searching vtlaxer09
No sweat king. Actually I'm surprised I haven't taken more flack. I can be a real ass at times.
what do you mean "ring a bell?"You're a really really annoying and stupid poster. Making a thread about ways to "tick me off" and handing out 4.40 stakes just confirms that.
DING DING DING!We have a winner!Anyone still wanna play?Stakes are still on the table. for a barrage.
OK.No stakes for now.But you are right Vtlaxer09..... this thread is funny on a lot of levels.I may bump it every week.
looooooooooooolPotomophobia for feature member.
I'm pretty sure Potomophobia trys to buy friends with all of these stakes rather than building a mutual friendship based on smilier interests.Also, Vtlaxer > Potomobiaphobic
IDK, it's really close.
it's def sig worthy if it's my sig...
TTIWWP IMO
Nah.......I took her to Sizzler and bought her a $4 steak.
your mother's an astronaut. (props to ppl that know the movie reference)im just kiddin poto you are the man