You Know You Should Quit Poker When....

Just had the worst experience in my poker career, thought i'd share the story. Maybe you guys can laugh at my misery and vent a story of your own :-)So i'm not the greatest tournament poker player, ok.. so im not the best poker player, all that beside!I deposited some and played some tourneys which i shouldnt play.Nowww... I run real good in FTs 1719 man 26$ tourney..I have more good cards and good flops and situations then Jamie Gold has during his WSOP.I have been top 50 at worst in the whole tourney, top 25 for most part!We are nearing the end, play gets aggro and crazy, im 'down' to 23/34, but no sweat, im enjoying this wild ride!And then.. BOOOOOOM, connection gone, and i sit out remainder of my tourney.[x] Never will run this good again[x] Keyboard and mouse dont stick to wall, microsoft does have good quality[x] Time to quit poker cause pokergods obv tell me too[ ] Kill myself

Surely your connection has nothing to do with your animations. I can understand turning off animations if your computer doesn't have the guts to reliably handle it, but if your connection drops not much you can do other than change isp, get new router, etc