John Duthie? Anyone heared of him...So, i knew that i had a mate whose dad was a pro poker player, but i never really knew his name (my mates name, who is John's son is called Rupert lol :club:)Anyway, so like i said, i knew his dad was a poker player, but didn't really know much. I havn't spoke to Rupert in yonks, but ah well.So i decided to check him out (John Duthie) and found to my suprise that my mates dad is decent poker player - he was the first to win £1 mil on a televised poker game, and helped introduce the EPT. Just wondering if anyone else has heared of him? Or player with him? Any info...Just curious really, strange to think that i hung out with his son for ages, and right under my nose was a pro poker player (although i suppose i wasn't into poker at the time...)

OP is littered with English stereotypes. Proof this is not a level/troll?
IP matches somebody who speaks like that.John Duthie is one of the good guys in poker, never heard a negative comment about him and many positive ones.He's also the person who started the European Poker Tour.
Don't know about ebonics or whatever lol :SAnd when i said Rupert is my mate, he is in generall just an old friend, not a cousin/relative XD
Cousin never really means relative in this instance either. But don't add it to any american vocab of yours, it's pretty specific. lol.

John Duthie is a pretty important person in poker. I'd easily recognise him, he use to be a commentator on the EPT.In the WSOP 2 years ago, Gus Hansen and him had a few interesting hands together.