Wow this is the first time I have read one of your blogs and felt truly sad, both for the difficult situation you and your family are in and for your mother, who seems like an awesome and nice lady. I have recently started speaking to God, and the animosity I have felt toward him seems to have faded. I hope all goes well sir, both for Mrs. Negreanu, and for you and your family.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavenly father, please watch over Daniels Mom in her hospital bed and give her strength to pull through. Be with Daniel and his family in these hours and give them courage to remain hopeful, and hear there prayers as they turn to you God. Daniel is a good man, God, and loves his mother and speaks of her like no one I have ever known, unabashed honor and love. Please be with him as he deals with this time in his life and watch over your child as only you can. In Christ name I pray to you,amen.
Well said!! My prayers are with Mrs N, Daniel and his family. Adam/Akoffsuit

I really dont know how to say a pray in english.Dear God be with Daniel`s mom in these hard times give her the strenght she needs to fight back and recover her health.

Heavenly father, please watch over Daniels Mom in her hospital bed and give her strength to pull through. Be with Daniel and his family in these hours and give them courage to remain hopeful, and hear there prayers as they turn to you God. Daniel is a good man, God, and loves his mother and speaks of her like no one I have ever known, unabashed honor and love. Please be with him as he deals with this time in his life and watch over your child as only you can. In Christ name I pray to you,amen.
well said. Your mother and your family has been in my thoughts and prayers since the beginning. Daniel Keep talking to her, and I will continue will those prayers.
Thank you for leading us in a prayer, Loismustdie. It helped give words to my thoughts as I read it.Like everyone else here in the FCP community, I'll be keeping the Negreanu family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.
vn Frank.Be strong Daniel. :club:
Dear Lord please add my prayers to LMD's and be with Daniel's mom as well as both Daniel and his brother during this crisis. Please give them the strength to trust You with all their anxieties, knowing that You are watching over them and holding them in Your loving arms. I ask this in my Lord Jesus name,Amen

Damn, Daniel I'm truly sorry to see this post. I used to read your blog everyday 2-3 years ago and loved the posts about your Dad. Since I lost my Dad when I was 11 they really hit home. Also, the post about poker and emotions when you lost your dog as well. I don't really know what I'm trying to say except that it's good to see you keep your life open and your blog honest no matter what happens. You take a ton of shit on other poker sites and forums but don't let it seems to get to you, that's very respectable and speaks to your character a lot. I wish the best for your mom and I hope everything gets better and back to "normal."

God's will be done. Prayers. Courage. Love. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10God be with you and your mom, Daniel. Lean on family, friends, and strangers. You may be surprised where God chooses to work strength and courage in your life during these times.

Hey DN my prayers are with you. I lost my Mom this past Saturday to a stroke. She passed peacefully. I take comfort in knowing that she is in the arms of the Lord. Hopefully your Mom will make it back to you, but if not...please find the same comfort that I have now. I will pray for you DN. Steve

I send my best wishes. My heart aches for your family as I experienced the identical situation with my mother and I know how you must be feeling. Because of my experience I have very strong reasons to believe that she can hear you, even if she seems unresponsive. I was told by several doctors that there was 0% chance of my mother waking up. I was an only child and I flew from Edmonton to Regina to be with her. It was pretty grim and there was no response or recognition from her. But I talked to her all day and the next and 48 hours later, through the strength of her will she began to pull out of it. Talking to her after she began to recover I discovered that she had been aware (although confused) that I was there. She heard me talking to her and she fought to get through the cobwebs to my voice. Keep trying and let her know how much you love her. Hold her hand, talk about happy memories. I wish you both all the best and I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts.

With all the drama on the news all over the world I get kind of numb to personal tragedies of famous people...Nevertheless, the way Daniel shares his personal life in this blog makes me feel connected. Somehow I feel your mom's gonna be allright Daniel. Stay strong!

Re "Wake Up Mommy!": Simply put, this is the most powerful blog entry you have ever made. It made me cry and I deal with this on a regular basis (I am a physician). My thoughts are with her and with you. I am sure that the doctors did the right thing to give her a chance.

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favours I now place with confidence in your hands . . . .heal Annie's heart and give her the strength to recover. St. Therese, help me always to believe as you did, in God’s great love for me, so that I may imitate your “Little Way” each day.Amen.

Daniel;Although I replied earlier I had to post again in light of the newest development.We are aware of what you and your brother are experiencing, and although we can never know exactly your thoughts right now, please believe that you all are in our thoughts and prayers every day.We went through a similar incident with my father-in-law, so we sympathize wholeheartedly with your current situation.May God watch over your mother and touch the family with his love and peace.

Daniel, I dont know if you read these often, and with everything going on I am assuming you do not have the time. My wife and I, in fact my whole family are praying for you. Is there anyway to send flowers, cards, money to help with medical costs? my wife and I would like to help best we can.