Br Managment For Hu Cash

I've really been getting into HU cash games recently. Even though I'm seriously underrolled for even the lowest limits on stars which is .25/.50 I feel like my SnG play has really not been so good and I will still play the occasional full Ring game. So the question is what would be a good starting roll for .25/.50 NLHE HU and should I be moving over to Full Tilt for rakeback if i do decide to pursue this?

I've really been getting into HU cash games recently. Even though I'm seriously underrolled for even the lowest limits on stars which is .25/.50 I feel like my SnG play has really not been so good and I will still play the occasional full Ring game. So the question is what would be a good starting roll for .25/.50 NLHE HU and should I be moving over to Full Tilt for rakeback if i do decide to pursue this?
$2k min
$2k min
Rake's a bitch at 50NL HU.
true statement. be prepared to be super patient and grind
No sarcasm
hu is full of regs and practically unbeatable with the rake... i'd stick to sng's.
couldn't agree more.. they'll probably get rid of the HU tables in a few months anyway
Sarcasm
i cant tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not.
They're serious. I can't get over how many people assume HU is easy and end up by getting crushed by all the regs and the killer rake.
They're serious. I can't get over how many people assume HU is easy and end up by getting crushed by all the regs and the killer rake.
I read on 2p2 that the rake @ 50nl makes it impossible to beat ppl that buy in for min. Seeing how quick the money dissapears, I believe it and dont play them
I read on 2p2 that the rake @ 50nl makes it impossible to beat ppl that buy in for min. Seeing how quick the money dissapears, I believe it and dont play them
same is true all the way up to 5/10. Even full stackers.. if you dont beat them in like 50 hands... it just isnt worth your while. Stick to sng's and full ring cash.
same is true all the way up to 5/10. Even full stackers.. if you dont beat them in like 50 hands... it just isnt worth your while. Stick to sng's and full ring cash.
Personally, I quit any opponent after 20 hands if I haven't stacked them yet (no matter how well or how poor they play)......Too much money will have disappeared to rake to make it worth-while staying much longer than that anyway.
Personally, I quit any opponent after 20 hands if I haven't stacked them yet (no matter how well or how poor they play)...
20?? Wow, you are a nit. I wait til at least 30. Maybe I need to game select better