Please Tell Me Kidpoker Does Not Believe In Astrology

I just read one of the kid's blogs and he talks about how he and other leos usually get along. I find it hard to fathom that a very intelligent person like Mr. Negreanu believes astrology has even slight merit.How would planetary bodies hundreds of millions of miles away and stars light years away affect our brain chemistries enough to cause similar behaviors? It's utter nonsense.Also doesn't Negreanu get along with everybody? Not just Leos?

How would planetary bodies hundreds of millions of miles away and stars light years away affect our brain chemistries enough to cause similar behaviors? It's utter nonsense.
Thanks for completely explaining away that silly theory. He is a christian, and believes in God. Why don't you break that down for him since you're on such a roll?
Thanks for completely explaining away that silly theory. He is a christian, and believes in God. Why don't you break that down for him since you're on such a roll?
I can't break that down. No one has ever been able to do that.We can prove young earth christians wrong, and fables like noah's ark, but i can't prove there's no god. If i could, i would.Astrology is quite different. It can be proven wrong through statistics.He provided forums for his blogs, I don't think I'm out of line asking about blog content.
I can't break that down. No one has ever been able to do that.We can prove young earth christians wrong, and fables like noah's ark, but i can't prove there's no god. If i could, i would.Astrology is quite different. It can be proven wrong through statistics.He provided forums for his blogs, I don't think I'm out of line asking about blog content.
You found out Santa wasn't real at like age 4, didn't you. Spiteful bastard. Leave us to our beliefs!
Please tell me this is the last New Topic you start today.
Yah, because all the topics on this board are soooooo interesting. Rail me on my micro! I was dieing of boredom reading this forum. Someone needs to post something.

I'm a Leo.I mean, astrology isn't that crazy. I don't believe in it, but I believe there is the same probability that a Christian type "god" exists as there is that we are in the matrix. Not the movie, but something similar like where we are plugged into a computer controlled by machines.So something that a lot of the populus would consider weird like astrology, I consider their more "popular" beliefs much weirder.

Astrology has many roots in Christianity, the symbols all relate to Biblical people and events, I think the whole Gospel can be told through the astological signs.But it is not Biblical to believe in astrology that's for sure.However the full moon does turn some people into werewolves, but garlic keeps them away.Oh and the earth is about 6,000 years old. But when God created it, it was fully mature, just like He made Adam as a fully grown man, not an embryo gestating in a box ( since there were no uterasus around to supply gestation needs, that's why the box thing, also a good reference to a Monty Python bit in Life of Brian, which was also not bibilcally based )but the werewolf thing is scary to think about, so I don't. Sorry for reminded you guys.

I'm a Leo.I mean, astrology isn't that crazy. I don't believe in it, but I believe there is the same probability that a Christian type "god" exists as there is that we are in the matrix. Not the movie, but something similar like where we are plugged into a computer controlled by machines.So something that a lot of the populus would consider weird like astrology, I consider their more "popular" beliefs much weirder.
I agree with most of this
Astrology has many roots in Christianity, the symbols all relate to Biblical people and events, I think the whole Gospel can be told through the astological signs.But it is not Biblical to believe in astrology that's for sure.However the full moon does turn some people into werewolves, but garlic keeps them away.Oh and the earth is about 6,000 years old. But when God created it, it was fully mature, just like He made Adam as a fully grown man, not an embryo gestating in a box ( since there were no uterasus around to supply gestation needs, that's why the box thing, also a good reference to a Monty Python bit in Life of Brian, which was also not bibilcally based )but the werewolf thing is scary to think about, so I don't. Sorry for reminded you guys.
i title this post "if Rose were Balloon Guy"
Kid poker does not believe in astrology. Asking someone their sign is standard pickup line in gay bars.
How successfull has it been for you?
hook up your brain wave gizmo thing and reread that. I want to see a picture of someone's mind being BLOWN
lol
hook up your brain wave gizmo thing and reread that. I want to see a picture of someone's mind being BLOWN
looooooooldoes this belong in General poker ?
How successfull has it been for you?
At the gay bars I go to daily if you asked someone their sign you would get shot down because you're too talky. Just eye contact and a crotch grab is the standard MO.